**HOT** NIKE ZOOM KOBE II USA TEAM COLOR ***27 PICS***

so they arent gonna be released in the US? im gonna have to get my friend get a pair in china when he goes for a business trip

so they arent gonna be released in the US? im gonna have to get my friend get a pair in china when he goes for a business trip

These are dropping in the US, as well as the Kobe Strengths...Keep your eyes peeled, as they should be hitting your local spots this week...They didn't put out the shorts for nothing :wink:
wink.gif
Team 9-1-KiX
Sacramento, CA​

These are dropping in the US, as well as the Kobe Strengths...Keep your eyes peeled, as they should be hitting your local spots this week...They didn't put out the shorts for nothing :wink:
wink.gif
Team 9-1-KiX
Sacramento, CA​

wink.gif
Team 9-1-KiX
Sacramento, CA​

wink.gif
Team 9-1-KiX
Sacramento, CA​

wink.gif
Team 9-1-KiX
Sacramento, CA​

wink.gif
Team 9-1-KiX
Sacramento, CA​

wink.gif
Team 9-1-KiX
Sacramento, CA​

wink.gif
Team 9-1-KiX
Sacramento, CA​

wink.gif
Team 9-1-KiX
Sacramento, CA​

wink.gif
Team 9-1-KiX
Sacramento, CA​

wink.gif
Team 9-1-KiX
Sacramento, CA​

Back
Top Bottom