Hot Friends' Pics Appreciation Thread -- 56k safe for now... Pics for Beasts

Originally Posted by iceman3699

Originally Posted by Rightguard

^^^^^^^^^^Naaaaaaa i dont think so
Damn...desert looks good
nerd.gif
And the cake, cookies, and ice cream don't look bad either.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I'm sorry, but show me these chicks without tons of makeup on.

i'm sorry ****! haha. naaa... but come on man? Just be happy there's some pretty fineeee women on here.

Originally Posted by stillmatic

the not so hot one was gettin all cute for the camera, i was like yea wateverr

l_e60a654c70edd7a03513fb689ad38f58.jpg

wow im loving this thread !!!! but these too good get it wats the info
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

m8fdr5.jpg

are yall serious beasting over her? My lil homie crush's this girl I'll post after work.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

are you seriously telling me this isn't a dime? SERIOUSLY? some of you guys on here are RIDICULOUS.

she's the definition of a 10.

kryptonite, must be a pain to be friendzoned. she as good looking in person as she is photogenic?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

m8fdr5.jpg

are yall serious beasting over her? My lil homie crush's this girl I'll post after work.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

are you seriously telling me this isn't a dime? SERIOUSLY? some of you guys on here are RIDICULOUS.

kryptonite, must be a pain to be friendzoned. she as good looking in person as she is photogenic?
Your definition of a dime isn't necessarily the general consensus...

I think she's attractive, but I wouldn't give her a 10...

Besides, like you said, she is photogenic. Not to mention the fact that she has on A LOT of makeup.

I can keep going on and on...

Like someone said in a previous thread I would like to see some of the scallywags you guys are pulling. I am not disagreeing thet she isn't a ten but sheis an attractive girl.

laugh.gif

What's the point in going back and forth over something so subjective?

Different people, different tastes.

Anyway, there are a lot of pretty girls in here.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Your definition of a dime isn't necessarily the general consensus...

I think she's attractive, but I wouldn't give her a 10...

Besides, like you said, she is photogenic. Not to mention the fact that she has on A LOT of makeup.

I can keep going on and on...

ah whatever. not like she's my girl.
laugh.gif

m8fdr5.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

yeah she is a contender for miss england, she has a real nice smile, when you talk to her you just feel like
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

29goqqb.jpg
I hope those aren't wrinkles in her forehead.
what if they are?Is that going to stop you from talking to her?If the wrinkles on her forehead is going to stop you from talking to her then,
smh.gif

I would say end thread, but that would not be what I want to happen.. girl with all the desserts is the first pics that made me drop my jaw for real keepcoming with the late entries!

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

m8fdr5.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

yeah she is a contender for miss england, she has a real nice smile, when you talk to her you just feel like
embarassed.gif
contender for miss england huh? damn that's legit.

i know what you mean with the last part. some chicks talk and you're just like
happy.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by CWrite78

you have my approval, moar tattooed friends nao

oh, those 3 arent my friends, just random alt-skee-o's
laugh.gif

i have hotter tattooed friends, but they're the kind where even if i showed obscured faces someone on here would definitely recognize their tats and i'd get aired out.

i'll post more pics of girls with tattoos if u want, but not my friends.

understandable. i deleted my whole "girls with tattoos" folder or i'd gladly help =/

but if it redeems me at all -- "People Nako knows whose fathers are Latin American diplomats and millionaires":

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn....21801583_32623760_42.jpg src="http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v352/221/18/121801583/n121801583_32623760_42.jpg" width=356>

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn....1801583_32623742_548.jpg src="http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v352/221/18/121801583/n121801583_32623742_548.jpg" width=356>
eek.gif

the chick in the white,
looks like my english teacher!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom