Hot Friends' Pics Appreciation Thread -- 56k safe for now... Pics for Beasts

roll.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

I'm calling ducktales that all yall are being honest about these girls really being your friends, nice pics though
did you guys not catch my comments about the URL's? just check where these pics are coming from.
laugh.gif

yeah I did
laugh.gif
what the hell? Why am I the only one that actually posted myself with my "friends" . Oh well

Oh wow I'm mad late but Nako- I for some reason thought you were talking about my friend to the far left. You probably recognize her from modeling forMarried to the Mob

I'm calling ducktales that all yall are being honest about these girls really being your friends, nice pics though
did you guys not catch my comments about the URL's? just check where these pics are coming from.
laugh.gif

yeah I did
laugh.gif
what the hell? Why am I the only one that actually posted myself with my "friends" . Oh well
Because NT are mean and spiteful and a few dudes on here actually know people I know. If I leave myself out of the pictures if the #%%* ever hitsthe fan I still have deniability.

And besides, this isn't a "post pics of yourself with hot friends thread." I don't care what any of these dudes look like
laugh.gif

And Downtown said in his original post "these aren't my friends." he was just resurrecting the thread.

unless that was a later edit?

Oh wow I'm mad late but Nako- I for some reason thought you were talking about my friend to the far left. You probably recognize her from modeling for Married to the Mob

maybe thats it... hmm. what city is she from? If NYC/LA/Boston/Chicago maybe I've seen her at a mutual acquaintances shindig or facebook. a few of myfriends work for designers/boutiques/artists.

and yes I know the cities I listed cover a huge amount of geography
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

yeah I did
laugh.gif
Because NT are mean and spiteful and a few dudes on here actually know people I know. If I leave myself out of the pictures if the #%%* ever hits the fan I still have deniability.

And besides, this isn't a "post pics of yourself with hot friends thread." I don't care what any of these dudes look like
laugh.gif

And Downtown said in his original post "these aren't my friends." he was just resurrecting the thread.

unless that was a later edit?

Oh wow I'm mad late but Nako- I for some reason thought you were talking about my friend to the far left. You probably recognize her from modeling for Married to the Mob

maybe thats it... hmm. what city is she from? If NYC/LA/Boston/Chicago maybe I've seen her at a mutual acquaintances shindig or facebook. a few of my friends work for designers/boutiques/artists.

and yes I know the cities I listed cover a huge amount of geography
laugh.gif

I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about a lot of the other dudes
laugh.gif
. It doesn't matter anyways, at the end of the day its just the Internet.The one on the right is
pimp.gif
though
*EDIT she's from NYC

this thread is extremely deficient in melanin
tired.gif

99% of yall simps though.

and shoutouts to the dudes that truly have female friends. i cant get down like that. they are just too bird brainedfor me. even the best of em that seem to have they head on very straight. once you get to truly know em there is always something that makes you scratch your head and realize she's a woman at the end of the day and they are just wired verydifferently than men

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about a lot of the other dudes
laugh.gif
. It doesn't matter anyways, at the end of the day its just the Internet. The one on the right is
pimp.gif
though
*EDIT she's from NYC

n27608318_34813815_3101.jpg

She looks SOOOOO familiar. It's seriously starting to bother me now. She's never done anything for Claw right?

Maybe it's just an NYC thing... you tend to see so many people when you go out, you see their faces again and you're like "Have we met?"

laugh.gif
! She probably has. Shes the sister of Leah who owns MTTM.

In that case we need to talk. I gotta go to sleep (finals) but we're gonna talk this over some time this week. Expect a pm
laugh.gif

Nite.

P.s. you're from nyc? i didn't know that.

Originally Posted by straight lux

*daff! if you ever come across this...sorry!
laugh.gif

2vimlia.jpg

11hx7dk.jpg

Bonus
here's another friend of mine
she'll probably kick my butt for posting her pic on here
but oh well
laugh.gif

2rdgep2.jpg

second picture looks like shes a dude....

Back
Top Bottom