Hot 97 Summer Jam 2014 Lineup

Soulja Boy had his chain snatched as well

Also, writer Drew Millard of VICE's Noisey got beat up by Troy Ave and his crew.

Not a good look at all for Hot 97. Cats going to have to hire the Transporter just to make it out of the arena safely if this is going to be the trend going forward.

Soulja Boy had his chain snatched as well

Also, writer Drew Millard of VICE's Noisey got beat up by Troy Ave and his crew.

Not a good look at all for Hot 97. Cats going to have to hire the Transporter just to make it out of the arena safely if this is going to be the trend going forward.

What else happend??

50 and game will never reconcile

Game pulled a super *** *** move back then...in the end I will say it helped his pockets but I'd be shocked if fif ever let that **** go anytime soon

So glad that clown from Vice got his *** whooped. You can't be going around dissing other grown *** men like your Mr. Untouchable unless you live that type of life don't talk like you do.

So glad that clown from Vice got his *** whooped. You can't be going around dissing other grown *** men like your Mr. Untouchable unless you live that type of life don't talk like you do.
He made his twitter account private too
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Why cause he wrote what everybody else been saying? Congrats NYC for beating up a malnourished white boy

***** using his "goons" to beat up bloggers :smh: lol

Last edited:

never mind reading the article now

Last edited:

Troy Ave isn't going to get points for that. You beat up a blogger. Big deal. People on Twitter have said worse to him directly everyday.

I thought this was the type of **** NYC wanted? Lol.

Chains getting snatched, people getting made fun of on the Summer Jam screen (Trinidad James and the Troy Ave skit), bloggers getting beat up for disrespect. Just a year ago, people were complaining about how soft and Southern ASAP Mob was lol.

Ninjahood is smiling down from his throne of shoeboxes. I wonder how he feels about Troy Ave lol.

I thought this was the type of **** NYC wanted? Lol.​

Chains getting snatched, people getting made fun of on the Summer Jam screen (Trinidad James and the Troy Ave skit), bloggers getting beat up for disrespect. Just a year ago, people were complaining about how soft and Southern ASAP Mob was lol.​

Ninjahood is smiling down from his throne of shoeboxes. I wonder how he feels about Troy Ave lol.​

Where do these ideas come from?

Wait trinidad James was put on the screen?
 ​
They don't got the skit he had on before his performance online, but basically it was a parody of a 2014 rapper with the the all leather outfits, and the "turn up turn up turn up" and all that lol. The uStream Hot97 had sucked (btw they needa put this **** on TV or on YouTube because the stream was booty) so it skipped from that to his performance so I don't know if they actually had James on screen, but they interviewed Troy after and he mentioned Trinidad James by name and said "we had to put Trinidad James on screen" dude doesn't care lol.​
 ​
I'm sure the clips will be on Hot 97's site in the next 24 hours.​
 ​
 ​

I thought this was the type of **** NYC wanted? Lol.​
Chains getting snatched, people getting made fun of on the Summer Jam screen (Trinidad James and the Troy Ave skit), bloggers getting beat up for disrespect. Just a year ago, people were complaining about how soft and Southern ASAP Mob was lol.​
Ninjahood is smiling down from his throne of shoeboxes. I wonder how he feels about Troy Ave lol.​
Where do these ideas come from?
What you mean? Like why NYC feels this way or where did I see these thoughts being spewed? People here are always complaining about rap being to soft and people being too buddy buddy (MMG-YMCMB-Bad Boy-Khaled/WTB basically having a monopoly on rap right now) and I remember one thread in particular where Ninjahood was going extra hard lol I think it was the "Who is hotter in NYC: French Montana or ASAP Rocky" lol

They don't got the skit he had on before his performance online, but basically it was a parody of a 2014 rapper with the the all leather outfits, and the "turn up turn up turn up" and all that lol. The uStream Hot97 had sucked (btw they needa put this **** on TV or on YouTube because the stream was booty) so it skipped from that to his performance so I don't know if they actually had James on screen, but they interviewed Troy after and he mentioned Trinidad James by name and said "we had to put Trinidad James on screen" dude doesn't care lol.​

What you mean? Like why NYC feels this way or where did I see these thoughts being spewed? People here are always complaining about rap being to soft and people being too buddy buddy (MMG-YMCMB-Bad Boy-Khaled/WTB basically having a monopoly on rap right now) and I remember one thread in particular where Ninjahood was going extra hard lol I think it was the "Who is hotter in NYC: French Montana or ASAP Rocky" lol​

Let me guess Ninjahood said French Montana which would be correct. But since I'm originally from Manhattan/Harlem I can say A$ap Rocky is a great team. I was also wondering the chains snatched like are all those parts real???

Last edited:
Only reason I felt the news was fake was because you said Soulja Boy got his chain snatched tonight too? Soulja probably put another one on tonight.

What you mean? Like why NYC feels this way or where did I see these thoughts being spewed? People here are always complaining about rap being to soft and people being too buddy buddy (MMG-YMCMB-Bad Boy-Khaled/WTB basically having a monopoly on rap right now) and I remember one thread in particular where Ninjahood was going extra hard lol I think it was the "Who is hotter in NYC: French Montana or ASAP Rocky" lol​
Let me guess Ninjahood said French Montana which would be correct. But since I'm originally from Manhattan/Harlem I can say A$ap Rocky is a great team. I was also wondering the chains snatched like are all those parts real???
 ​
Yeah Ninja rode hard for French lol.​
 ​
And I guess 50 took Slow's chain, there is video of a scuffle during the 50/Fab performance, can't really see **** though and the tweet posted above said it happened a few feet from him so IDK, don't know about Soulja Boy though lol.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom