Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee Arrested For Gay Sex Act

Flex tonight should be classic
laugh.gif

What time does Flex's show start? I'm on the west coast...might have to download the Hot97 App to my iPhone and listen in.

What time does Flex's show start? I'm on the west coast...might have to download the Hot97 App to my iPhone and listen in.

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

ninjahood wrote:
naw, i wont say flex is wack because da statistics prove otherwise...he has da number 1 rated radio show in da NYC, tristate area, which

basically means he's number 1 nationwide.....he really is da crown holder....clue been on power for a couple of years now, he ain't moving NO ONE

to listen to him over flex.

Niketalk (thunderchuck primarly lolz) can throw rocks all they want, but nothing moves in NYC without flex's blessings...you gotta understand, son's been

there since da EARLY 90's....decade plus before power 105...plus son basically OWNS da hiphop club scene in NYC with his big dog pitbulls clique.
Not happening. For better or worse Flex got the game on lock. The hell is Clue or any of them dudes gonna do about it?
/thread.

now mister cee? he definitely can be touched since da major news outlets have picked up da story

...pause, but flex is bulletproof...he got hit with domestic violence charges and that got SWEPT under da rug so swiftly...

You cant be serious.
images

This man almost single handily got millions of people to PAY to listen to his radio show
laugh.gif

im talking about terrestrial  radio...flex is #1..and been number 1 for a LONNNNNNG time at his time slot.
7pm EST

just stream in on ur laptop for free on their website.

ninjahood wrote:
naw, i wont say flex is wack because da statistics prove otherwise...he has da number 1 rated radio show in da NYC, tristate area, which

basically means he's number 1 nationwide.....he really is da crown holder....clue been on power for a couple of years now, he ain't moving NO ONE

Niketalk (thunderchuck primarly lolz) can throw rocks all they want, but nothing moves in NYC without flex's blessings...you gotta understand, son's been

there since da EARLY 90's....decade plus before power 105...plus son basically OWNS da hiphop club scene in NYC with his big dog pitbulls clique.
Not happening. For better or worse Flex got the game on lock. The hell is Clue or any of them dudes gonna do about it?
/thread.

now mister cee? he definitely can be touched since da major news outlets have picked up da story

...pause, but flex is bulletproof...he got hit with domestic violence charges and that got SWEPT under da rug so swiftly...

You cant be serious.
images

This man almost single handily got millions of people to PAY to listen to his radio show
laugh.gif

im talking about terrestrial  radio...flex is #1..and been number 1 for a LONNNNNNG time at his time slot.
7pm EST

just stream in on ur laptop for free on their website.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ninjahood wrote:

/thread.

You cant be serious.
images

laugh.gif

15wigav.jpg

Stop it man, Flex isn't even nationally syndicated...
laugh.gif

He #1 in local hip-hop radio DJ's, that's as far as it goes.

ninjahood wrote:

/thread.

You cant be serious.
images

laugh.gif

15wigav.jpg

laugh.gif

Flex....
30t6p3b.gif
....he may have the top show in NYC, tri-state area, he still a cornball tho and has been for a while....but it works for him so....

oh and that 105.1 retort was
laugh.gif
....but it is lame that all of them are ex-97 employees...oh well

Flex....
30t6p3b.gif
....he may have the top show in NYC, tri-state area, he still a cornball tho and has been for a while....but it works for him so....

oh and that 105.1 retort was
laugh.gif
....but it is lame that all of them are ex-97 employees...oh well

Originally Posted by DUB 253

You cant be serious.
images

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

in da tristate area? for how long he's done it...yeah..thats kinda a big deal.

You cant be serious.
images

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

all i know is if your doing pay 2 play at 4 AM in the morning at that part of manhattan your not looking for a female

that "stroll"  is know for renegades  
n3mb84.jpg
and female crackheads 

poor mc cee cant fake the funk with anyone anymore 

dont forget your boy d'angelo got cough out there not too far from that area trying to cop a blow ski from a police officer for $40.00 with 10 k in cash in his range rover last year 

Grammy award–winning R&B singer 'Angelo was arrested early Saturday and charged with solicitation for allegedly sexually propositioning an undercover policewoman in New York City's West Village.

According to published reports, D'Angelo, 36, whose real name is Michael Archer,was cruising through lower Manhattan solo in a late model top-of-the-line Range Rover at around 2:30 a.m., when he spotted an undercover NYPD female officer whom he mistook for a prostitute.

The New York Post reports that the crooner offered the female officer $40 in exchange for oral sex. Upon arrest, a police search of D'Angelo's vehicle also uncovered a stash of $12,000 in cash.

It has been quite a while since one of the "founding fathers of neo-soul" has made headlines. Back in 2005, D'Angelo was involved in a near fatal crash in Virginia. He was seriously injured and had to be transported via helicopter to a nearby hospital, when his Hummer flipped over.

Since the accident, the singer has laid low and career-wise, he has not released an album in about 10 years. There is speculation, however, that D'Angelo has an album in the works that is slated to hit the streets this summer.

at least d'angelo knew it was a woman 

but it was a female cop and not a male cop dressed like a female 

if a h0e looks too good anywhere around the west side highway at night and there is no adams apple in the neck area its either a crackhead or a DT 

there are no straight hookers in that area at night 

all i know is if your doing pay 2 play at 4 AM in the morning at that part of manhattan your not looking for a female

that "stroll"  is know for renegades  
n3mb84.jpg
and female crackheads 

poor mc cee cant fake the funk with anyone anymore 

dont forget your boy d'angelo got cough out there not too far from that area trying to cop a blow ski from a police officer for $40.00 with 10 k in cash in his range rover last year 

Grammy award–winning R&B singer 'Angelo was arrested early Saturday and charged with solicitation for allegedly sexually propositioning an undercover policewoman in New York City's West Village.

According to published reports, D'Angelo, 36, whose real name is Michael Archer,was cruising through lower Manhattan solo in a late model top-of-the-line Range Rover at around 2:30 a.m., when he spotted an undercover NYPD female officer whom he mistook for a prostitute.

The New York Post reports that the crooner offered the female officer $40 in exchange for oral sex. Upon arrest, a police search of D'Angelo's vehicle also uncovered a stash of $12,000 in cash.

It has been quite a while since one of the "founding fathers of neo-soul" has made headlines. Back in 2005, D'Angelo was involved in a near fatal crash in Virginia. He was seriously injured and had to be transported via helicopter to a nearby hospital, when his Hummer flipped over.

Since the accident, the singer has laid low and career-wise, he has not released an album in about 10 years. There is speculation, however, that D'Angelo has an album in the works that is slated to hit the streets this summer.

at least d'angelo knew it was a woman 

but it was a female cop and not a male cop dressed like a female 

if a h0e looks too good anywhere around the west side highway at night and there is no adams apple in the neck area its either a crackhead or a DT 

there are no straight hookers in that area at night 

laugh.gif

Didn't say it wasn't.

You're just overstating his popularity by saying he's the #1 DJ nationally. It's semantics, but you NYCers stay doing that !!@% where "#1 NYC ____ = #1 Everywhere".

It gets annoying... Just sayin...

laugh.gif

Didn't say it wasn't.

You're just overstating his popularity by saying he's the #1 DJ nationally. It's semantics, but you NYCers stay doing that !!@% where "#1 NYC ____ = #1 Everywhere".

laugh.gif

Didn't say it wasn't.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 they stay doing that.  "Yo kid, the tap water in NYC is so much better than ______".  "Even the air tastes good in NYC" etc...

laugh.gif

Didn't say it wasn't.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 they stay doing that.  "Yo kid, the tap water in NYC is so much better than ______".  "Even the air tastes good in NYC" etc...

I try staying away from the West Side Highway at night especially in the summer, !+%@ thugs doing !+%@ thug things
sick.gif

I try staying away from the West Side Highway at night especially in the summer, !+%@ thugs doing !+%@ thug things
sick.gif

i remember when mister cee went on that whole rant about rappers being soft for using autotune,
now he is accused of being a flamer.

I just want to say this for the record, no real man of honor ever gets accused of being game

think about it/

i remember when mister cee went on that whole rant about rappers being soft for using autotune,
now he is accused of being a flamer.

I just want to say this for the record, no real man of honor ever gets accused of being game

think about it/

he got arrested 2x before loitering waiting for prostitutes too according to da daily news and NY post....

he got arrested 2x before loitering waiting for prostitutes too according to da daily news and NY post....

Back
Top Bottom