Horrible Bosses. Vol We All have had one| Out now

"You can't run a marathon without throwing some bandaids on your nipples"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's a solid movie. Go ahead and watch it! Just the scenes with Aniston are worth watching this movie.

It's a solid movie. Go ahead and watch it! Just the scenes with Aniston are worth watching this movie.

Charlie and Jennifer made this movie...probably the best role she's ever had imo.
"Im gonna dance on your boobs, and spit all over you."
roll.gif
roll.gif

Charlie and Jennifer made this movie...probably the best role she's ever had imo.
"Im gonna dance on your boobs, and spit all over you."
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I'd like to bend her over a barrel and show her the 50 states..."
and Motherf'er Jones' story behind his name- "Whenever I was little...I came home and my mom was passed out drunk...so I snuck up behind her... and slid my fingers... into her purse..." -"They should call you Mother'fing OVER Jones, to avoid the confusion" -"What confusion?!" and the way he sipped on the tiny straw in his drinks

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I'd like to bend her over a barrel and show her the 50 states..."
and Motherf'er Jones' story behind his name- "Whenever I was little...I came home and my mom was passed out drunk...so I snuck up behind her... and slid my fingers... into her purse..." -"They should call you Mother'fing OVER Jones, to avoid the confusion" -"What confusion?!" and the way he sipped on the tiny straw in his drinks

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pretty hilarious to me, I've been a fan of Bateman, Day, and Sudeikis for a while now. Aniston looked amazing in this film, should definitely could her hair that color.

Pretty hilarious to me, I've been a fan of Bateman, Day, and Sudeikis for a while now. Aniston looked amazing in this film, should definitely could her hair that color.

Back
Top Bottom