Horrible Bosses. Vol We All have had one| Out now

Just like everyone has stated:

The ending is meh
Jokes were consistently funny throughout the movie
Aniston was a FREAK in this movie!
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

When it comes to comedies, I don't even care for the ending, because I'm going in hoping/expecting a lot of funny moments. From the reviews I'm seeing on NT, I'll be seeing this ASAP.

When it comes to comedies, I don't even care for the ending, because I'm going in hoping/expecting a lot of funny moments. From the reviews I'm seeing on NT, I'll be seeing this ASAP.

movie was straight.. i saw it yesterday. wasn't epic, but did have some lol moments. aniston's hot

movie was straight.. i saw it yesterday. wasn't epic, but did have some lol moments. aniston's hot

I thought it was terrible. Most of the funny jokes were in the extended preview.

The plot was stupid to begin with. Three average white guys are gonna COMMIT MURDER because they're annoyed by their bosses?

I tried my best to get into it but it just wasn't funny.

I thought it was terrible. Most of the funny jokes were in the extended preview.

The plot was stupid to begin with. Three average white guys are gonna COMMIT MURDER because they're annoyed by their bosses?

I tried my best to get into it but it just wasn't funny.

Joint was solid. Funny, they didn't over do it.

Mothereffing Jones
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jennifer Anniston >>>>>> OMG!!!! She was a super s*ut in this joint. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Joint was solid. Funny, they didn't over do it.

Mothereffing Jones
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jennifer Anniston >>>>>> OMG!!!! She was a super s*ut in this joint. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This movie was hilarious! Lots of good jokes and gotta love movies with some bloopers at the end.
Jennifer Aniston 
pimp.gif

This movie was hilarious! Lots of good jokes and gotta love movies with some bloopers at the end.
Jennifer Aniston 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

On the 87, that complex/apartment/mall area they are making by the Costco?
Surprised you never heard of it, the mall area isnt finished, just the theater. Its nice as hell, theres a bar in the theater lobby area. 
pimp.gif

Ohhh someone was telling me about that whole project...that area is sooo underdeveloped that is hard for me to picture anything there...lolNext movie I'll watch will be there, I tend to stick to cross county because once I'm done, I'm home in 3 minutes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

On the 87, that complex/apartment/mall area they are making by the Costco?
Surprised you never heard of it, the mall area isnt finished, just the theater. Its nice as hell, theres a bar in the theater lobby area. 
pimp.gif

Ohhh someone was telling me about that whole project...that area is sooo underdeveloped that is hard for me to picture anything there...lolNext movie I'll watch will be there, I tend to stick to cross county because once I'm done, I'm home in 3 minutes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom