Hop on The Hogwarts Express!!! (Team Harry Potter)

laugh.gif
we're the cool family

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Wow, I never thought I'd be thrust into marriage and a paternal role with the simple membership of a NikeTalk team. Except, I did know because I'm a HP geek.

and lol @ whoever's Ginny and Harry on here.
poor Harry...

i should've left behind a seed.

even though i had the wizarding world in the palm of my hands, men and women alike bowed down to me... i was not smashing
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

even though i had the wizarding world in the palm of my hands, men and women alike bowed down to me... i was not smashing
smh.gif
smh.gif
Yeah you idiot

Tonks, Herminone and Dumbledore are all gone. DAMN!

Ugh since I can't be who I want I'll at least be somebody cool...Lee Jordan please.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Tonks, Herminone and Dumbledore are all gone. DAMN!

Ugh since I can't be who I want I'll at least be somebody cool...Lee Jordan please.
pimp.gif
I thought u would pick Angelina Johnson...well w/e we can be homies. Now if I can only find my twin

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
The HP jokes are killing me
laugh.gif

I don't like fleur, worse character ever. She's so darn annoying.

-_-

I can do fenrir Greyback. He's dope. Or Katie Bell, or annoying a#$ pansy parkinson, Narcissa, Umbridge lol, Rita Skeeter, madame pomfrey the nurse, lol,hedwig?
ohwell.gif
omg omg. I know who I want to be!!!!

DOBBY ;D

Sig please. Lol =x

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Midnight showing for me tonight. My sister's already in line
it's like that? there's a line already? you in NYC? damn

We always get in line early because it is for seating and we usually bring a big party of people. But tonight it'll only be a party of 6. But shewasn't even first in line

And anybody want to help me with a Ron Weasley avy?

Back
Top Bottom