Homosexuality in Sports Serious Discussion: Please be mature Niketalk

My take, keep this stuff to your self. I've been around plenty of gay people in my life, it's not a big deal to me.
I just don't like the people that go out of their way to flaunt it.
agreed with that last part but 'keep this to yourself' sounds too much like stay in the closet.... but I think I get what you're trying to say
I get what you're saying. People don't really tell heterosexuals to stop flaunting their sexuality unless it's over the top PDA.

I wish some major star would just come out already so the media can get this **** out the way...

That way, later on down the line it wont be such a big deal.

I wish some major star would just come out already so the media can get this **** out the way...

That way, later on down the line it wont be such a big deal.

I am surprised some one hasn't just for the publicity. But the sad part is the person who comes out while still playing a major sport needs to have talent. If some no name nfl bench warmer comes out i don't think it will be that big of a deal. But they are already talking about this and saying the first player to come out will be the Jackie Robinson of this day and age....so im surprised no one has come out so they can go down in history and break the gay barrier of sports.

But i agree they are making this out to be a big deal when i feel like half of america doesn't really care. Just like the Mani Teo thing.....like no one really cared, but ESPN for some reason (and all networks for that matter) covered it as if it was a pressing matter.

the sports world could certainly use an openly gay player.

it's too bad it hasn't happened organically yet, instead of building to this spectacle that is inevitably going to occur.

i couldn't care less...as long as the dude can play and helps us win, do who ever you want in your free time. kind of blunt, but that's how i see it :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom