Homeless man with golden radio voice (vid)

Wally, what "other video" do you keep talking about that's hitting a mill? the one OP posted on only has ~3k views.

Wally, what "other video" do you keep talking about that's hitting a mill? the one OP posted on only has ~3k views.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

ok...take this for what it is...

- Yes he has an amazing voice, and he's blessed with it....BUT
- To just give him a job in radio or something like that over someone (like me) with a degree in the field who paid his/her dues is that fair?
- You don't just hand out these kind of jobs...idk that's what comes to mind to me when people just say give this man so n so...it's more of a charity case type of thing.
indifferent.gif

you need a degree to do voice-over work?

- To just give him a job in radio or something like that over someone (like me) with a degree in the field who paid his/her dues is that fair?
- You don't just hand out these kind of jobs...idk that's what comes to mind to me when people just say give this man so n so...it's more of a charity case type of thing.
indifferent.gif

you need a degree to do voice-over work?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

There are people more deserving of such limited opportunities I feel.
talent >> *
This right here. I'm close to my degree in Mass Comm and homie has a better voice and probably better on-air presence than myself. A degree or extensive schooling doesn't always mean you're the best for a job/field/etc. And no venom lyrix everything in life isn't fair. I understand your anger, but you gotta be kidding me if you think dude wouldn't make a good on-air personality.

talent >> *
This right here. I'm close to my degree in Mass Comm and homie has a better voice and probably better on-air presence than myself. A degree or extensive schooling doesn't always mean you're the best for a job/field/etc. And no venom lyrix everything in life isn't fair. I understand your anger, but you gotta be kidding me if you think dude wouldn't make a good on-air personality.

dudes in here mad a homeless guy has a better radio personality than them
30t6p3b.gif

dudes in here mad a homeless guy has a better radio personality than them
30t6p3b.gif

these people mad because they a got a degree where it takes forever to get $$$

let the dude get a 3am-430am shift at least!

these people mad because they a got a degree where it takes forever to get $$$

let the dude get a 3am-430am shift at least!

Originally Posted by romedadude

talent >> *

Anger? dude is not angry dude is jealous of a homeless man who begs on the street did drugs and trying to change his life around, what sense does that make. Being angry at someone else success will lead you to your own failure.

Originally Posted by romedadude

talent >> *

Anger? dude is not angry dude is jealous of a homeless man who begs on the street did drugs and trying to change his life around, what sense does that make. Being angry at someone else success will lead you to your own failure.

Hell yeah give him a job over someone like you. Like, what the hell can you do? Seriously. You think we can SEE your degree over the radio?

Nah man. You're in the wrong industry if you think a degree will get you further than someone with real talent. Lame 'ol "I be hating on hobos" type dude.

and before you ask, I'm not mad. I'm in utter disbelief that a person with a college education can hate on a homeless person for being afforded a (deserved) opportunity in life.

*dueces*

Hell yeah give him a job over someone like you. Like, what the hell can you do? Seriously. You think we can SEE your degree over the radio?

Nah man. You're in the wrong industry if you think a degree will get you further than someone with real talent. Lame 'ol "I be hating on hobos" type dude.

and before you ask, I'm not mad. I'm in utter disbelief that a person with a college education can hate on a homeless person for being afforded a (deserved) opportunity in life.

*dueces*

Back
Top Bottom