Hollywood actors, CEOs charged in nationwide college admissions cheating scam

:lol:

Untitled.png

I know, right? Feels like they’re dragging it out. Funny thing is they’re quick to jail anyone else had they not been a celeb :smh:

To be fair, I think it’s because they’re rich and brazen enough to pay lawyers to use any tactic, however shady or underhanded, to fight it and delay it.

The full house chick has this irritating perpetual smirk on her face. Almost like she doesn’t take it serious or is entitled to leniency. If she rubs the judge the same way he will take pleasure in breaking her heart,

All that for USC though? Their kids couldn't do what's necessary legally to get into USC?

USC is DIFFICULT to get into if you’re not smart. top 50 hardest Colleges to get into, in the US. Not as hard as Standford, or the Ivy League schools, but still difficult. 13% acceptance rate. SAT range 1300-1590. Average GPA 3.9.
Yes, all that for a private college.

Idk about UC schools but I know a girl that chose USC over Berkley and UCLA so it must be pretty good.

Probably because usc is well known. No way I'd be paying all that money to get my kids into that damn school. They're rich anyway, not like a degree from a specific school would matter much when they have connections and networks to any job they want.

Actress Lori Loughlin and her fashion designer husband Mossimo Giannulli agreed Thursday to plead guilty to conspiracy charges in the nation's college admissions scandal after maintaining their innocence for more than a year.

The celebrity couple will each plead guilty Friday to one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and mail fraud as part of separate plea agreements with federal prosecutors.

Loughlin, 55, former star of the television series "Full House," would serve two months in prison, pay a fine of $150,000, serve two years of supervised release and undertake 100 hours of community service if accepted by a federal judge.

Giannulli, 56, would serve five months in prison, pay a $250,000 fine and have two years of supervised release with 250 hours of community service.

Are you libs happy now? Innocent Americans are going to prison for a crime they didn't commit. Liberal conjecture and innuendo strikes again which is why it's my greatest fear.

And I assume they'll do the time in CA and it will be half or less of their actual sentence.

She def did the deal now because of the pandemic. She might be in jail a week if that. I honestly think she won’t see the inside of the prison at all.

Back
Top Bottom