HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Well it’s funny you mention anniversaries because tomorrow (11th) is the anniversary of the 2001 version. Here’s the rest, love you guys and gals.
XI Cool Grey (Retro) (20 Years)
1615436561592.jpeg

IX Bred Patent (3 Years)
1615436961271.jpeg

VI Alternate (4 Years)
1615436495826.jpeg

XXXI Black Cat (4 Years)
1615437019287.jpeg

XIV Candy Cane (Retro) (9 Years)
1615437079519.jpeg

IX Silver Anniversary (11 Years) I don’t even remember these.
1615436921233.jpeg

IX Olive (Retro) (19 Years)
1615436452124.jpeg

1 High Black Gray/Toe Gray (35 Years) I couldn’t find a photo of these this is the closest I couldfind.
1615436236153.jpeg

Yesterday celebrated 2 years of the Dream it Do It IXs and 3 Years of the Michigan XXXII Lows and XXXII UNCs.

Last edited:
Every holiday 11 release has been a feces show since ‘00.
:rofl:

Not really, the past 4 years or so have been pretty smooth except the Black/Reds and the foot apps literally detonated and people couldn't confirm. Still most people were able to walk away with multiples. Honestly prepared for this year to be the first difficult holiday 11 in years. Hope I'm wrong.

Every holiday 11 release has been a feces show since ‘00.
:rofl:
Not really, the past 4 years or so have been pretty smooth except the Black/Reds and the foot apps literally detonated and people couldn't confirm. Still most people were able to walk away with multiples. Honestly prepared for this year to be the first difficult holiday 11 in years. Hope I'm wrong.

I was gonna say this. Since Gammas, the XI releases have been pretty convenient.. There were only two times where I struck out on NDC (pre-snkrs) and Snkrs... and when that happened, I'd turn to Eastbay and get em (good ol' days of spamming the atc button+cart jacking).

Otherwise else, SNKRS had been so reliable to the point where you could turn down EA for XIs... and cop on release (I did that for the '96s).

I don't think Nike will mess around and make this year's release more limited. There's already a terrible stigma about the XIs. It's always their biggest release (in terms of prod. numbers).

Completely agree mattva mattva I almost struck out on jubilees and I'm not very optimistic about this year at all.

I only got the Jubilees because of the shock drop.

Honestly, all of my Ws on the app last year were from shock drops (FR 4s and 5s and Jubilees), coincidently, those were the only releases I wanted... so I wasn't really prepared for the Ls so far this year.

Back
Top Bottom