HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Peep homies Adidas shirt on in the Factory :rofl:

7B792269-8282-4956-81FC-092E82E19944.png

I don’t think you guys understand! These reps are made in small batches by a slew of counterfeiters and they get better with each batch.

Buying real shoes for your closet and fakes to wear is beyond weird to me :smh: :smh: :smh:
Yeah can't understand this. Flossy Carter(YouTube) basically admitted to doing this.
so is walking on your heels to try and make one pair of low quality sneakers last 10 years

(Not saying you specifically)
Definitely use to this in my younger days. Or not bend my toes to prevent toe box creasing.

whats up w these cheap auctions, saying this 0 feedback seller sold 21 size 12.5s for $250 ea. which i refuse to beleive. Is he actually getting away w this, i thought ebay holds the money until the shoes are authenticated?
153752A5-EBBA-4118-A51D-84A092FF8D61.png
I sell on eBay and you can setup your payouts daily. Now I'm not sure how they treat new accounts (as I've had mine for years) but as an example I sold a pair of Rayguns Sunday and was paid out today....

Bro, you seen the market in cool greys rn? $270 is a steal man, think $350-$450.
It depends on the size. My size is 8 that’s why I was able to cop for around $270 off goat but when my pair came in it had all the red flags of the UA pairs so I sent mine back… hopefully next time I cop I receive a pair I have no doubts about

The big sizes are $350 and up

It depends on the size. My size is 8 that’s why I was able to cop for around $270 off goat but when my pair came in it had all the red flags of the UA pairs so I sent mine back… hopefully next time I cop I receive a pair I have no doubts about

The big sizes are $350 and up
I sometimes curse my big feet. If I had smaller feet, say size 8-9, I could cop a ton of pairs for much cheaper. :smh:

If we are playing spot the difference, I can see that the sock liner/back heel is a darker material used along with the lace straps being slightly thinner and sewn with more pressure making the upper look more embossed. The box is also a slightly different shade of grey.

BUT, I only know this because they are side by side and I can compare to a legit pair and already know what to look for.

If someone were to wear them in passing I probably wouldn’t even know, but I also wouldn’t even care 🤷🏻‍♂️

If you copped fugazi’s and front like they’re legit, then cool story bro. Whatever makes you feel good. Just don’t try and sell them to me lol.

I coulda swore 8 - 9.5 use to be the money sizes. Crazy (and a lil happy) that may no longer be the case.

It goes back and forth. For a loooong time I had absolutely no problem getting my 12's. Then suddenly it was small sizes that sat and everybody ate up 12's. Then for a few years right up through lockdown, suddenly I could get my 12's with no issues and on sale half the time. Lockdown hits, and boom, 12's are "money sizes" again. I have no idea why it ebbs and flows like that, but it's frustrating.

Bro, you seen the market in cool greys rn? $270 is a steal man, think $350-$450.
I don’t get the crave to buy fake shoes. It’s disgusting honestly.
these two comments sum up why this isn't for me anymore.

"a steal!?" :rofl:

Yeah can't understand this. Flossy Carter(YouTube) basically admitted to doing this.

Definitely use to this in my younger days. Or not bend my toes to prevent toe box creasing.
Lmaooo same, wasnt worth the anxiety for me. I did that and the quick pull back tap dance looking **** when i sensed damage coming on rap game savion glover

Nike is using a mysterious new scoring system to decide who wins and who loses during its most hyped sneaker drops https://www.businessinsider.com/nik...s-sneakerheads-more-high-heat-sneakers-2022-1

You need a subscription to read the full article. If you have one, can you copy and paste the text in here?

Don't have the subscription, but found this from the Complex magazine + someone's thoughts.

What is the Dedication Score?

Donahoe said that during a launch for the “Cool Grey” Air Jordan 11, invites to buy the product were sent out to women users on the SNKRS app. He said the members of the group were selected using Nike’s new “dedication score,” which is designed to reward member groups with high product affinity. Donahoe next mentioned the SNKRS app’s exclusive access method that encourages users to buy coveted product by sending them an invitation via push notification.

His citing the dedication score—which Nike hasn’t publicly referenced before—and exclusive access so close to each other makes it seem that one is part of the other, and that the score is a new factor that Nike will use in determining who is allowed to purchase its most limited product in the SNKRS app. Nike has given some explanation about exclusive access before, but never been totally transparent about how it works.

Its CEO is a proponent of the launch method, saying on Nike’s last earnings call that it helped bring the Off-White x Nike Dunk Low launch to the “most deserving” customers.

Don't have the subscription, but found this from the Complex magazine + someone's thoughts.

What is the Dedication Score?

Donahoe said that during a launch for the “Cool Grey” Air Jordan 11, invites to buy the product were sent out to women users on the SNKRS app. He said the members of the group were selected using Nike’s new “dedication score,” which is designed to reward member groups with high product affinity. Donahoe next mentioned the SNKRS app’s exclusive access method that encourages users to buy coveted product by sending them an invitation via push notification.

His citing the dedication score—which Nike hasn’t publicly referenced before—and exclusive access so close to each other makes it seem that one is part of the other, and that the score is a new factor that Nike will use in determining who is allowed to purchase its most limited product in the SNKRS app. Nike has given some explanation about exclusive access before, but never been totally transparent about how it works.

Its CEO is a proponent of the launch method, saying on Nike’s last earnings call that it helped bring the Off-White x Nike Dunk Low launch to the “most deserving” customers.

This is where i got off the sneakers ride, if I have to do all of this to buy a pair of sneakers then its not worth it. I deleted SNKRS and all of the other sneaker apps off my phone on New Years Eve. Essentially, all of the sites are pay-to-play now where you have to make a certain amount of purchases to show loyalty.

This is where i got off the sneakers ride, if I have to do all of this to buy a pair of sneakers then its not worth it. I deleted SNKRS and all of the other sneaker apps off my phone on New Years Eve. Essentially, all of the sites are pay-to-play now where you have to make a certain amount of purchases to show loyalty.

Agreed...this is why some of the same people I see in groups/social media are hitting on every release. I'm not buying ish for the sake of buying ish to win ish later on. Let me go ahead and remove Footlocker, Footaction, and Eastbay from my mobile device now. SNKRS has some decent content sometimes, but otherwise I'm good on this madness.

Agreed...this is why some of the same people I see in groups/social media are hitting on every release. I'm not buying ish for the sake of buying ish to win ish later on. Let me go ahead and remove Footlocker, Footaction, and Eastbay from my mobile device now. SNKRS has some decent content sometimes, but otherwise I'm good on this madness.
Nike has brainwashed us into getting into this mindset that we have to go after multiple releases a week so we can better our chances to get the shoes we actually want. I'm not watching any more videos, liking any more posts, or voting in anything else just to get the pair i want. SNKRS has essentially become a content portal like a TV channel and youre forced to watch the content to win prizes. No thanks. Id rather put that energy into more productive things, if I want something that bad ill just reinvest into my own business or other profitable venture and buy the shoes outright.

But these app don't even give you chance to spend money they keep rewarding the same cats

Back
Top Bottom