HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

What's funny about the last few recent comments about Crypto/Bitcoin investments and stock investments, is that y'all are making these comments on a shoe message right after saying that y'all couldn't get these shoes for retail. Seems like y'all are pocket watching while being mad at not being able to get the shoes for retail, or y'all don't have the hustle or communication skills to get friends who work in places to get you these shoes for retail, or slightly a little over retail.

What's even more funnier about y'all know it all type of comments, is that y'all should know that buying these shoes right now and within the next 2 years is going to definitely be way more harder once time passes us along. Products getting to their destination in time to be sold hasn't gotten better, inflation, along with prices going up is going to get worser within the next year or 2, and the price of living is going to go up as well within the same timeframe.

Long story short, buying shoes right now has become a serious high end luxury. It's nothing like it use to be when you could walk in a store and buy just whatever you wanted, no matter how long they've been out, because you knew nobody wanted to pay the price of what they cost back then.

Y'all can thank Social Media/Youtube/Instagram/message borads for driving up the hype and demand for shoes so high to the point of where you literally have to enter a lottery like system or pay resell under the table just to buy the shoes that you want. The crazy part about this discussion is that i personally know people who go straight to StockX or Goat on release day or a day after to buy the new released shoes.

There's people who don't even waste their time on these foot apps or raffles or going to stores. They buy resell like it's retail without any hesitation, that blew my mind, but it also made me realize what it's become.

Watching the resell prices stay up/high with these 11's should show you what it is. Demand might change after 1 or 2 years from now, but it's strictly a pay to play market that doesn't care about your personal opinions and crying once you strike out on release day.
Someone said why are people on a sneaker forum saying don’t buy shoes. I think it’s the U shaped curve concept. Some peoples’ posts are red flags and the people cautioning them are recognizing that.

For the quoted above: This is a good *** post execpt for the entire first paragraph and the last sentence. Where are you from that people try and better other peoples’ current and future financial situations out of spite lol. That was oddly specific.

People are making those suggestions because they recognize their younger selves in some posts.

Also, it’s not even a week past Christmas. I dont know why the word “still” is being used in the resale price conversation. At least wait for everyone to unwrap their gifts.

Prices aren't going to dip on these nor the AJ 1 Bred PL. The demand is way too high on these, plus they're selling like hotcakes on the resell market as if they're being sold at retail. So what would be the reason for a major price dip on these for, because I don't see it. That only happens for shoes on the resell market when resellers can't sell them in a specific time frame after the initial release date, or if the Colorway isn't a popular Colorway.

Im more surprised at how alot of y'all really think that prices are going to dip in the future on these. They might dip by $15.00 to $30.00, and that's being generous if certain resellers just need to off them real quick because they need the money real bad. I don't see that happening all across the board in a overall price dip on all sizes for this shoe.

It's to many aspects going against a price dip. I personally think that they'll stabilize at where they're at for about 6 months to a year, while maxing out at about another $100.00 + for what they're reselling for right now in about a couple of years from now. People aren't realizing that this Colorway is highly in demand, alot of us are waiting on restocks for our first pairs, 2nd pairs, and 3rd pairs, resellers are going to always want more pairs at retail. 4. Shipping issues due to covid, 5. These reselling without any issues at the price that they're at right now.

So again, why would people drop the resell price on these, because y'all must know something that we don't. And a up and down fluctuation of $15.00 to $20.00 isn't a price drop either.

Prices aren't going to dip on these nor the AJ 1 Bred PL. The demand is way too high on these, plus they're selling like hotcakes on the resell market as if they're being sold at retail. So what would be the reason for a major price dip on these for, because I don't see it. That only happens for shoes on the resell market when resellers can't sell them in a specific time frame after the initial release date, or if the Colorway isn't a popular Colorway.

Im more surprised at how alot of y'all really think that prices are going to dip in the future on these. They might dip by $15.00 to $30.00, and that's being generous if certain resellers just need to off them real quick because they need the money real bad. I don't see that happening all across the board in a overall price dip on all sizes for this shoe.

It's to many aspects going against a price dip. I personally think that they'll stabilize at where they're at for about 6 months to a year, while maxing out at about another $100.00 + for what they're reselling for right now in about a couple of years from now. People aren't realizing that this Colorway is highly in demand, alot of us are waiting on restocks for our first pairs, 2nd pairs, and 3rd pairs, resellers are going to always want more pairs at retail. 4. Shipping issues due to covid, 5. These reselling without any issues at the price that they're at right now.

So again, why would people drop the resell price on these, because y'all must know something that we don't. And a up and down fluctuation of $15.00 to $20.00 isn't a price drop either.

Retail is $225. StockX has size 10 at 305. That’s an 80$ mark up and you’re talking about 20 isn’t a price drop? That’s 25% cheaper. Just like your last post, you make great points that I 100% agree with but these random conclusions that seem out of place.

A 25% change definitely counts as a drop.

Addition/edit: you see these “resellers” on Twitter with these? I’m seeing 13 year old girls with size 10.5s. Tf they going to do with them long term. Father’s Day gifts? They definitely will panic when they start getting stuck with these. It’s musical chairs and the music won’t stop till mid January the earliest. They could go up to 30000$ a pair who knows, but if I was in the market I wouldn’t even look at any pairs realistically till early February.

Retail is $225. StockX has size 10 at 305. That’s an 80$ mark up and you’re talking about 20 isn’t a price drop? That’s 25% cheaper. Just like your last post, you make great points that I 100% agree with but these random conclusions that seem out of place.

Addition/edit: you see these “resellers” on Twitter with these? I’m seeing 13 year old girls with size 10.5s. Tf they going to do with them long term. Father’s Day gifts? They definitely will panic when they start getting stuck with these. It’s musical chairs and the music won’t stop till mid January the earliest. They could go up to 30000$ a pair who knows, but if I was in the market I wouldn’t even look at any pairs realistically till early February.
yo man these kids are wild. at 13 I was eating pb and j sandwiches and kicking rocks lol

I wonder if all 500 pairs are “real”…
Hmmm, this looks convincing (aka, sketchy as ****)
86CA6490-8C41-49FF-B428-B36DB77B4C7D.png

:sick::rofl:

I'll be back in here around February and March once prices haven't gone down, just to hear y'all tell me give it another 3 to 5 more months for prices to eventually dip, lol. You know how many times I've heard people tell me that prices are going to go down, so just wait it out, only to see prices stabilize at what they went up to, or go up a little bit over time. Sorry to break it to y'all, but these aren't the jubilee 11's, they're the Cool Grey's, in which people like myself have been waiting on these to release again.

This is the equivalent to people saying prices are on Concords 11, or Jordan 1 Bred or Royals are going to dip after 2 months after release, yeah right, goodluck with that. Y'all are putting these in the same category as of regular gr new + Colorways. Nobody's getting these at in between $225.00 - $300.00 on the resell market, if so, please let us know.

Some people will get lucky by finding someone who's tired of sitting on pairs, but it won't be in abundance like y'all are thinking it will be. Once again, Like i said, I've seen people sell these for in between $300.00 - $450.00 without buyers even hesitating about the price.

Christmas has nothing to do with that, because the resell value is stuck on these for now. 2 or 3 months from now isn't going to make a difference in it's entirety, because these are Cool Greys, not Gammas or Jubilee's.

Add on to this release, now everybody has to worry about Fakes circulating throughout the reselling scene. So if you do see prices even around $250.00 - $350.00, it's going to make certain buyers skeptical, while the resellers who know that they have real pairs keep their prices high because of the demand, while guaranteeing the customer 100% authenticity.

It's funny watching people act like this was a regular release, which is furthest from the truth. But hey, hopefully y'all find real pairs for $225.00 -$300.00, or for retail on restocks.

I'll be back in here around February and March once prices haven't gone down, just to hear y'all tell me give it another 3 to 5 more months for prices to eventually dip, lol. You know how many times I've heard people tell me that prices are going to go down, so just wait it out, only to see prices stabilize at what they went up to, or go up a little bit over time. Sorry to break it to y'all, but these aren't the jubilee 11's, they're the Cool Grey's, in which people like myself have been waiting on these to release again.

This is the equivalent to people saying prices are on Concords 11, or Jordan 1 Bred or Royals are going to dip after 2 months after release, yeah right, goodluck with that. Y'all are putting these in the same category as of regular gr new + Colorways. Nobody's getting these at in between $225.00 - $300.00 on the resell market, if so, please let us know.

Some people will get lucky by finding someone who's tired of sitting on pairs, but it won't be in abundance like y'all are thinking it will be. Once again, Like i said, I've seen people sell these for in between $300.00 - $450.00 without buyers even hesitating about the price.

Christmas has nothing to do with that, because the resell value is stuck on these for now. 2 or 3 months from now isn't going to make a difference in it's entirety, because these are Cool Greys, not Gammas or Jubilee's.
You are right. People are risking paying more for a 20 dollar price drop. Mess around and have to pay 80 or more after price goes up. No other release has been social media big like this one. TikTok reaction videos. Memes. These are hyped to the max of 11s. Play around if you want.

So if you do see prices even around $250.00 - $350.00, it's going to make certain buyers skeptical, while the resellers who know that they have real pairs keep their prices high because of the demand, while guaranteeing the customer 100% authenticity.
This is me right now, looking at this deal. If they are 100% authentic, I stand to make a TON of money. How can I be sure they are real??

Hmmm, this looks convincing (aka, sketchy as ****)
86CA6490-8C41-49FF-B428-B36DB77B4C7D.png

:sick::rofl:

Do you count fees just curious if ur paying 305 in New York ur paying basically 360 after fees in New York and waiting 3 weeks . That size 10 been the same price give or take 10 dollars . Stock x is selling 900 pairs a day just on their platform . Big sizes still around 350-400 before fees . Tax season right around the corner to . If you ain’t scoop ur pairs it’s time to get one at least . Prices ain’t dropping especially on the legit pairs . Most sold shoe of the year and demand is still crazy

Add on to this release, now everybody has to worry about Fakes circulating throughout the reselling scene. So if you do see prices even around $250.00 - $350.00, it's going to make certain buyers skeptical, while the resellers who know that they have real pairs keep their prices high because of the demand, while guaranteeing the customer 100% authenticity.

It's funny watching people act like this was a regular release, which is furthest from the truth. But hey, hopefully y'all find real pairs for $225.00 -$300.00, or for retail on restocks.
I’m just going off the laws of supply and demand, I think demand will drop faster than supply. What would determine one of us being right.. should we do if a sz 10 sells for under $300 on StockX? Is that with or without fees. At any point within the first week of February?

Full transparency I’m not paying resale even if it was for 200$ after fees and shipping. I’m weird and I like my **** direct from one of the major retailers 🤷‍♂️.

I’m just going off the laws of supply and demand, I think demand will drop faster than supply. What would determine one of us being right.. should we do if a sz 10 sells for under $300 on StockX? Is that with or without fees. At any point within the first week of February?

Full transparency I’m not paying resale even if it was for 200$ after fees and shipping. I’m weird and I like my **** direct from one of the major retailers 🤷‍♂️.

Retail is like $240 after taxes. You wont even pay $200?

I figured you were just trolling with the other stuff you said, you've confirmed it.

No wonder I can’t get my hands on any.

Seriously. I don't understand why people like this guy or are so thankful in the comments that he's giving away 2 pairs like he's being so generous. It's people like this and the stores that support him that screw over people like us who just want a pair to wear. Some respect the "hustle", but these types of people will always be scum in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom