holding the door open for women....they ignore my generous offer.....says "YOUR WELCOME!" out loud

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

18-19
Tru
frown.gif
25-32
I bet.
thats what i thought

I don't even let women in before me.

I'll open the door, enter, extend my arm to keep the door open for the person behind me, then keep on moving.

I don't even let women in before me.

I'll open the door, enter, extend my arm to keep the door open for the person behind me, then keep on moving.

if you held a door open for me, more often than not i'll say thank you. but if i don't say thank you and you out loud say "you're welcome", i'll probably turn around and say "#$%^& you, i didn't ask you to open the damn door for me in the first place"

if you're really holding the door open because you think it's the polite thing to do, you wouldn't be so peeved about not receiving thanks.

if you held a door open for me, more often than not i'll say thank you. but if i don't say thank you and you out loud say "you're welcome", i'll probably turn around and say "#$%^& you, i didn't ask you to open the damn door for me in the first place"

if you're really holding the door open because you think it's the polite thing to do, you wouldn't be so peeved about not receiving thanks.

Back
Top Bottom