HOH in SF.. when does it open??

I highly doubt the Foams will sell out. They aren't too popular in the bay. I have never seen one person with a pair of foams on around here.But who knows i might be proven wrong since the hype of foams has skyrocketed

SOON ...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by davizzy

I highly doubt the Foams will sell out. They aren't too popular in the bay. I have never seen one person with a pair of foams on around here.But who knows i might be proven wrong since the hype of foams has skyrocketed
I've been seeing copper foams on people's feet everywhere recently 
nerd.gif

Anyone know if they got the Lebron VII lows at HOH? I hit my local foot lockers but haven't been able to find them.

They got the Black and White Parade t shirt with the mamba and the rings not sure what sizes are left.

^^ its popular, they just arent releasing anything gd lately.

just wait till they get the big stage Kobe V's. Hoh is goin to be crawlin with beasts and their mothers.

they got royal blues and reds in crews, sz 12-15

and black and white crews in 9-12 and 12-15

Also, does anyone know if they got or if they're going to get the Oly Air More Uptempo's? 

The customer service at this HOH sucks, the managers think they are boss by running this place. Learn to respect your customers because with out the customers there will be no paycheck bonuses

^^^
Agree. A few cool dudes in there but MOST of them are
indifferent.gif
. Even the females 
indifferent.gif

JayJunkie wrote:
Anyone know when/if South Beaches or 5 Rings will drop anytime soon?

I thought SBs drop on the Nov.12th or something like that

Not too sure tho.

^^ employees are usually koo, just the one manager there. Hella anal about what I buy cz he knows its not for myself to keep.

They did get them but only 8 & 13 when I called one hour after opening. Missed out, dont think I can rock that bright color anyway.

Back
Top Bottom