Hmmmm....Just thinking this good be something good, kind remind of the old days!

Damn HANHAZE owned him.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Originally Posted by bdub253

It's not about "over-saturation"... This was a GENERAL RELEASE. So were the 2009's. That is why they didn't sell out. It's like you guys need a one-hour sellout to validate your shoe purchases. Buy what YOU want; quit being hypebeasts.

And I think it's funny for all the guys waiting for sales prices for shoes. If you're trying to save money, quit buying Jordans! Don't hate on everyone else because they paid retail. You will get caught slippin one day trying to wait out retail prices, so watch yourselves. I personally have no problem paying retail on shoes I want. But what I don't do is claim a shoe is trash and then wait for it to be "$79" before I cop.
roll.gif
at the broke haters.

No one is complaining that they have to pay retail, and it IS ABOUT OVER-SATURATION. I'm not sure where you have been the past few , but JB has been releasing at least 2 to 6 pair a week on average (give or take) for over the last year.

This thread was not started based on one model, dude is talking about how easy it is to cop now a days compared to before. And to even bring up the 2009's is pure comedy when we all know that the last relevant jordan to be released was the 23 !

If you don't believe over-saturation is a problem now-a-days when it comes to jordan brand then you need to open your eyes or check the release date schedule !

And as far as you calling someone a hypebeast, dude im 31 years old, i was wearing the og's before your mom and pops even thought about the mistake which later became you !
yr5xiwn4gkya.gif

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Originally Posted by bdub253

It's not about "over-saturation"... This was a GENERAL RELEASE. So were the 2009's. That is why they didn't sell out. It's like you guys need a one-hour sellout to validate your shoe purchases. Buy what YOU want; quit being hypebeasts.

And I think it's funny for all the guys waiting for sales prices for shoes. If you're trying to save money, quit buying Jordans! Don't hate on everyone else because they paid retail. You will get caught slippin one day trying to wait out retail prices, so watch yourselves. I personally have no problem paying retail on shoes I want. But what I don't do is claim a shoe is trash and then wait for it to be "$79" before I cop.
roll.gif
at the broke haters.

No one is complaining that they have to pay retail, and it IS ABOUT OVER-SATURATION. I'm not sure where you have been the past few , but JB has been releasing at least 2 to 6 pair a week on average (give or take) for over the last year.

This thread was not started based on one model, dude is talking about how easy it is to cop now a days compared to before. And to even bring up the 2009's is pure comedy when we all know that the last relevant jordan to be released was the 23 !

If you don't believe over-saturation is a problem now-a-days when it comes to jordan brand then you need to open your eyes or check the release date schedule !

And as far as you calling someone a hypebeast, dude im 31 years old, i was wearing the og's before your mom and pops even thought about the mistake which later became you !
First off, I'm 32. Secondly, if I don't like shoes, I don't buy them. I don't hate on them for a few months and then buy them ondiscount when I can finally afford them. I understand that JB has put out an outrageously large amount of shoes over the past few years. What I'm sayingabout the XIIs and the 2K9s is that they are a GR, which most people on here fail to understand. They will not sell out immediately.

The reason why JB keeps pumping out all these team shoes and fusion/hybrid things is that kids keep buying them. The exact same reason they've dropped apair of 1s every Saturday for the past few years. They are cheap, and people will buy. I don't know how many people I saw hating on the CDP packs, the Vs,the XIIs, the 2009s, when they released, and then another post pops up 2 months later that they're on sale and here they come to buy.

The "last relevant Jordan" were the XX3s huh? Why? Because you decided so? Because his number was XX3? Do you not consider the 2009s a signatureshoe? They are. If they aren't, then the XV-XXIII aren't either. I personally don't give a @%*% what you think about my shoes. I didn't buythem to impress you. I am not a hypebeast. I don't buy because a shoe is "rare" or "limited".

And yes, this site is full of hypebeasts. Not all, so if you aren't, don't take offense. I honestly laughed at all the people who got so mad when shoeshave dropped and not immediately sold out. If it's not a sellout, it's not hot to these people. I'm not sure what your problem is, apparently youare one of the ones who need validation. I'm sorry... I'll tell your moms to give you a big hug.
devil.gif

And at what point did I call you a hypebeast hanhaze? You got a complex? Don't worry, I think your Kings County Spizikes are fresh. And Isupport you wearing your Olive Fusions. You sir, are all the rage. Rock those Hare 1's. You are fresh to death.

Its hard for a lot of people to buy shoes right now cuz of the recession, only shoes that will sell out on release date is the space jams, i dont even thinkthe black/red 12s will sell out, but in the future when more people are employed they'll be looking for shoes that they missed out on, who knows how muchthere gonna be willing to pay for stuff though.

what goes up must come down , and in this case back up, then down ,then up,and so on and so forth.............

Originally Posted by Rick2345

JB give us better quality and well cop !!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly... and stop coming out with releases and colorways just for the sake of it.

Well, the recession is part of it, but also, JB is flooding the market with so many new releases, and that makes it hard for a lot of people to keep up. Ispent quite a bit on Collezione packs last year, so now I'm only buying a few. I am kinda shocked that the Nubuck XIIs haven't sold out, though. Theonly reason I haven't copped is because I still have the DS OG pack, but I'll definitely get them if they go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom