Hit Me....any Questions for Jay Electronica and Blu?

Sup ya'll

I may be interviewing Jay Electronica and Blu very soon and just wanted to know if you all had any questions for them.

Thanks....

Hell Yea ask Blu why they stopped makin hard copys of Below the Heavens? Ive been on a hunt for a lil over a year and a half now
mad.gif

Would really like to know what he would say..

Would they work together?

How does Blu feel about the critical acclaim that his album got and is he salty that it never really got mainstream attention?

Is Electronica a Moor? How does he feel about the current state of Black Consciousness since he spits about a lot of those topics.

Is it hard for them to balance consciousness and entertainment in their music?

They both use a lot of film audio in their music, what are their favorite flicks?

What they want out of their music career.

J.E.
I know Jay took a break cuz of his kid but his fans gonna need some type of time line.

When's the next mixtape? What's his status with a label. When he plans on working on albums?

What other producers and artists does he want to work with and will work with?

Tell him his fans want to hear him on a track with the Wu, One Be Lo, and John Robinson

Blu
Ask Blu when he's gonna stop producing and start rapping again/why he not releasing actual mixtapes instead of these 1 minute track instrumental tapes?

Why he won't get a new keyboard and stop titling songs likethiswithnodamnspaces?

When/Is there going to be another Johnson & Jonson album?

Is the next C.R.A.C. Knuckles joint gonna be better?

9th & Blu project possible?

Who does he think are the best new school West Coast rappers right now?

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Is Electronica a Moor? How does he feel about the current state of Black Consciousness since he spits about a lot of those topics.
this and also...how does Blu feel about the current employment crisis in Cali?

::

Who else is producing on Jay Electronica's official album besides Just Blaze?

Originally Posted by ZSong

Who else is producing on Jay Electronica's official album besides Just Blaze?

So you think Jay is gonna drop an Official ALbum?

ASK BLU WHEN HE WILL STOP FOCUSING ON PRODUCING AND RAP MORE
WHY HE IS SATISFIED WITH NOT BEING IN THE LIMELIGHT WHEN HE HAS ONE OF THE BEST MIXTAPES ARGUABLY EVER.

Ask Jay Elect when he plans on releasing any kinda mixtapes and when will he drop that new documentary and that song "Dear moleskine". Also him ifhe's got any major deals on the table and ask when he plans on releasing an album.......

Jay E...we talked on BBM and he said he'd do it...then I follow up and then he's acting mad jivey about it lol...I got his phone and BBM...but he neverpicks up or responds to texts

Back
Top Bottom