Hipsters Rejoice Vol. dat smell.

imagine you grinding and some 2ft long rat just randomly brushes your foot :rofl:

you know not one clean/good looking girl is about to even place herself within a 2 block radius of a herd of giant rats....these dudes are wild...

2 Ft rats be everywhere in NYC b.

Is this the same spot that had the unofficial underground graffiti museum?
I wanted to check it out but Im not about the getting a trespassing summons life.
Im midway through getting into the FDNY and that would've been hard to explain to my investigator.

edit:found a video. I think most of the art has been removed by now.
cool video. 
mean.gif
 that they removed it

I find this post the equivalent to talking **** about the kids in the treehouse you're not invited to. Even if they're lame for being up there they aren't really concerned about what others think, they are there having fun enjoying their lives while everyone else tries to put it under the microscope and hate.

yo ya crazy, i just remember my early 20's being up in Webster Halls Reggae basement and the heat and smell will literally have you about to faint, i can only imagine this issshhh....man aint nothing cool about that :rofl:

not to mention the bugs, bums and huge rodents roaming freely in the subways....

That looks super fun! It reminds of me that movie "Groove" I think it was called.

It was about an underground rave.

it sounds like fun but if your from NYC you know a few things about any "underground" subway/sewage lines

Rats
roaches
fecal matter
the odor
the rats

.....plus their were no bathrooms? Damn

Back
Top Bottom