Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Im tryna have trust fund kids, but biggest headache ever this chick.
Kevin Federline Dancing GIFs | Tenor

si
se
puede

Was chillin with a cool lil 24 year old Mexican chick. It was dope she work at Wingstop, we met on Tinder. Her profile had poly no commitment blah blah. We chat for a few days both make it clear we not looking for nothing, dope. I pull up on my lunch break she brings me out a variety of wings all the flavors, a grip of them **** with all the accoutrements! I've never met her. It was like I imagine a female feels getting flowers on a first date.

We talk for about 10 minutes cuz I gotta head back to work and get on these wings while they hot. Set up a time to meetup when we get off.
We kick it a few times last week nothing major we rode through the mountains smoking blunts, gettin head, fondling and finger poppin. I wasn't making no moves to do anything more didn't want her at my crib and she lives with her mom so I was just chillin, I wasn't pressed.

Come yesterday we go to this spot called garden of the gods. She brought the Honda pilot with the fold down seats so I knew what it was. I oblige.
On the drive back to get my car we smoking she Colgate smiling all hard and she hits me with the... "So what are we are we together now" :stoneface:
Bruh why'd it have to end this way I only got wings twice! :smh:

Was chillin with a cool lil 24 year old Mexican chick. It was dope she work at Wingstop, we met on Tinder. Her profile had poly no commitment blah blah. We chat for a few days both make it clear we not looking for nothing, dope. I pull up on my lunch break she brings me out a variety of wings all the flavors, a grip of them **** with all the accoutrements! I've never met her. It was like I imagine a female feels getting flowers on a first date.

We talk for about 10 minutes cuz I gotta head back to work and get on these wings while they hot. Set up a time to meetup when we get off.
We kick it a few times last week nothing major we rode through the mountains smoking blunts, gettin head, fondling and finger poppin. I wasn't making no moves to do anything more didn't want her at my crib and she lives with her mom so I was just chillin, I wasn't pressed.

Come yesterday we go to this spot called garden of the gods. She brought the Honda pilot with the fold down seats so I knew what it was. I oblige.
On the drive back to get my car we smoking she Colgate smiling all hard and she hits me with the... "So what are we are we together now" :stoneface:
Did you get Lousiana hot and lemon pepper?

IMG_9977.gif

How old are y’all!

She a torta bro?

You got her in the palm of your hands

I think I should make business cards with my number on it and hand it to shorties.

I was out eating with my dad for Father's Day. This baddie was our waitress. Kept thinking if I had a business card, I could've just slipped it onto my plate discreetly as she was clearing our table before we left :smh:

I think I should make business cards with my number on it and hand it to shorties.

I was out eating with my dad for Father's Day. This baddie was our waitress. Kept thinking if I had a business card, I could've just slipped it onto my plate discreetly as she was clearing our table before we left :smh:

😂 we used to do this #backinthaday…we thought it was a such smooth lil move to slide that card out when it was time 😏 more time it probably was just funny 🤣🤣🤣 i don’t know how it plays these days just because women today just seem more judgmental, and likely feel a way about not approaching/saying something in the moment

Black women (and men, to a lesser extent) face an uphill battle online dating. Unfortunate reality.

But on a lighter note, that CBS Nightly News-type intro took me out :lol:

🤔 sure i guess…but the idea that these women think these apps are racist & think that the results of different options from them changing their ethnicity is proof of such rather than literally being how algorithm(s) of dating apps weighs preferences to decide who put in front of who; especially as women generally have more stringent standards is almost peak comedy 😂

Out in public > online

These women are just as horny. Especially in the summer. Shorties tryna make their summer memorable.

🤷🏿‍♂️ horses for courses, there always are pros & cons to the ting wherever/however you meet, part of why everybody so salty about their apparent prospect is that they are so thirsty for that intimacy

out in public and still afraid to talk to women...whats the point b

midas whale walk around with a qr code link to your socials on your hoodie

Yall ever have great chemistry with a chick on the phone and texting but go on a date and the vibes are completely off?

It was like I was dealing with a whole different person.
Key is to get in person asap. It was less than a week from the time my wife hit me till we were face to face.

Back
Top Bottom