Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

did you pay for the food and drink?

Chalk it up as a L. If she ain't even want to kiss you, then you know you're wasting your time. It doesn't even matter why it didn't work out at that point.

She'll cheat. Just not all the way committed to it.

I wouldn't spend anymore time/money on it though. If it happens it'll happen. I guarantee the bf would be very unhappy if he knew she was there.

You bugging for camping out in the DM of a chick you know has a BF. You knew what time it was but you fooled yourself over meaningless characters

Plenty of chicks hop on dating apps when they're mad at their boyfriends/husbands sounds like a similar situation.

Just because a chick talks to you or exchanges messages with you doesn't mean she's interested. View it like a puppy/pet dynamic your presence/attention and validation is all she wanted and she got it.

If she telling you about her BF, she not interested in you like that. (For now)
I hear y’all def L I was just shocked cuz I figured she tryna step out since she asked me to go out lol. Yea I bought the food and stuff but that don’t matter to me. The I thought we was friends was a crazy excuse tho lol like been clear that I’m not just tryna be friends

If I share my W's... then I gotta share my L's

Even though I wouldn't necessary consider it an L

Joint from the other night who I was with

Text me and said "I cant date men with kids right now"

of course I had to be slick and say

"I wasnt tryna date you"

of course i respect it... but "date"... cmon shawty... im not tryna date you.. I was just tryna squeeze you for the night.. and I didnt even make a move... she was effed up when I replied with that... lol.. humble yourself

If a woman put you on the couch and close the door and you dont even try your hand to get in the room... what makes u think im trying to date you.. relax

Attachments

• 0A16825E-44BA-4F02-BBB5-83B68B42EE2A.jpeg
    0A16825E-44BA-4F02-BBB5-83B68B42EE2A.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 415

"I wasnt tryna date you"

of course i respect it... but "date"... cmon shawty... im not tryna date you.. I was just tryna squeeze you for the night.. and I didnt even make a move... she was effed up when I replied with that... lol.. humble yourself

If a woman put you on the couch and close the door and you dont even try your hand to get in the room... what makes u think im trying to date you.. relax

Every one in this thread has spent a night and ended up not sealing the deal.

And if you say you haven't you're either lying, a r*****, or don't really be out here that often.

I hear y’all def L I was just shocked cuz I figured she tryna step out since she asked me to go out lol. Yea I bought the food and stuff but that don’t matter to me. The I thought we was friends was a crazy excuse tho lol like been clear that I’m not just tryna be friends
I hear you.

No reason why a grown woman with a BF should be over another dudes house "watching the fight" :lol:

She's either not trying to come off as a *** and you can still hit down the line if she's still down to hang out, or she's really delusional and actually saw ya'll as friends. It's possible.

Last edited:
I hear you.

No reason why a grown woman with a BF should be over another dudes house "watching the fight" :lol:

She's either not trying to come off as a *** and you can still hit down the line if she's still down to hang out, or she's really delusional and actually saw ya'll as friends. It's possible.
Lol I can see both being true. She def blocked me on ig tho *shrug*

The word friend lost it's meaning at some point so it could translate to anything when men or women say it. Same with homeboy, brother etc.

We don't know the nature of y'all's conversation something tells me you were either walking a thin line or not clear because if you put the full court press on she would blocked you sooner.

Ain't no shrug. You know you feeling some type of way. She did you a favor by blocking you though cuz part of you still was holding out hope.

"Not trying to be friends" with someone who's involved on some level is a dirty game to play. People lie and omit details. S*** can get CRAZY even if there isn't an actual relationship going on.

I like a challenge tho....
Now i wanna see how tight my game is and see if i can hit her...
she'll be on me after I post my BM on instagram for her bday...
joints gotta know that your main is of a much higher caliber...
we shall see

I was out of town
Man, back in my prime I was the king of road games :lol: I never really liked bringing yambs to my place tbh. Wasn’t trying to give them the drop on me and I also heard of some grimey situations in the past.

I remember I went out with my girl and her friends once. Her roommate comes home the next morning and we ask her what happened. Met a guy at a bar, got hammered, went back to his place, not eem sure they smashed but ole girl was so drunk she ended up pissing in his bed so she shady dipped the next morning…not before taking $20 off his night stand for a cab ride home :wow: :lol:

Move on with your lives when women tell you no. Save yourself the time and trouble.
If she don't want to **** it's way too easy to find someone else who will.
What if your goal is more than just having sexual relations?

Although come to think of it, I’m not sure a lot of these “love stories” people talk about with their spouses begin with it being a challenge :lol:

Yeah man, a lot of bs out there. Just go to pick up on the signals and when you do run into, not to stress over it. Many of them just want the attention and someone to spend bread on them. If a chick want to mess with you, even if you're sitting in a corner and watching paint dry, she will come over and do the same. If she has "requirements" then she trying to get something out of you.

That doesn't even count as a challenge. He's literally playing games.

There needs to be a distinction made between the life he's living and what most people in here are on.

"I wasnt tryna date you"

Funny how some women act as if kiddos make you look weak. FOH..

What if your goal is more than just having sexual relations?

Although come to think of it, I’m not sure a lot of these “love stories” people talk about with their spouses begin with it being a challenge :lol:
It's still easy to find a willing participant for that too and I'd rather have someone eager to be with and around me. I got too much pride now to chase anyone.

Besides a lot of these chicks magically change their minds once you take that no and stop talking to them. Then all of a sudden it's "I never said", "I didn't mean", "But I thought".
yeah-aight-blueface.gif

Maybe it's me but I've never liked women that are a challenge. The couple times I've pursued 'challenging' women they were still annoying to deal with after you bag em

Im not about to be aggresive with my approach... ima friend zone her... might invite her out next time im in town, if we go out im def NOT paying for anything, and let her go home alone... gotta let that reality set in... youre alone...

it may seem like im playing games... but i dont play xbox or ps4... so this is the only games i play..

Back
Top Bottom