Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

yea she got good jeans. I'd go head and blow that up and then convince her to set up Sugar Daddy for the life insurance jux and choreograph an accident. He must be really loaded if she dealing with him like that knowing she want other men and tryna have her fun while he's in the bathroom

Ok now Im curious....exactly what kinda pick up lines are yall using?

Not POF related but local bar related. So i went out last night... Went to a local bar. Solo. I am posted on the wall jus' chewin' on some gum; not even a drink in hand. I see some white girl twerkin' it and gettin' busy on some black dude on the dance floor. So, as i glance over this girl is ice grilling me. Like it was one of those 5-10 second stares that has "I. WANT. YOU. RIGHT. NOW." written all over that persons face. Anyway, about 10 mins later the white girl and black guy stop dancing and happen to sit on the window sill next to me. So they are talking for a little bit and then the Black dude decides to go to the bathroom.about 2-3 mins pass by and i get a tap on my shoulder.
It's the white girl and she's straight spittin' G-mack into my ear. :lol: talkin' bout'...

"You look so good", "You look like trouble and i like trouble.", If i wasn't here with my sugar daddy, then i'd be chilling' witchu'", "You should snap me or text me."

I procede to give her my 6 Plus and she leaves her digits in there. Her man --er, i mean "Sugar Daddy", comes right back after she gives me her number. Son was side eyeing me all night.

Should i proceed and buss' on her face or nahhhhh, should i keep it movin'?

View media item 2441382
View media item 2441384
View media item 2441385

Honestly her whole situation makes me not even want the yambs.
Maybe its just me being older and wiser but I just get down with scandalous women like that.
That whole scummy i have a sugar daddy sneaky conniving mentality would just have me cautious.
Im from the gutta so I guess Im just naturally wary of situations like that where that bitter side eying dude
And that chick could set you up as a quick lick.
I wouldnt trust her coming to my home her place nor hotel.

Go with your gut instinct mane...

Last edited:
"We can post for a moment but not now
Your homie tryna do a little bit more for ya ma
So it would behoove you if you play it cool
Fake quality time with dude, laugh at his jokes cause he far from broke
Fleecing for his dough, order some equipment for us
Put it in the studio"- Spitta

Enough said

Maybe its just me being older and wiser but I just get down with scandalous women like that.
That whole scummy i have a sugar daddy sneaky conniving mentality would just have me cautious.
Im from the gutter so I guess Im just naturally wary of situations like that where that bitter side eying dude

This. Was actually talking to someone Bout this on Friday..shiesty girls are the worse to deal with cause they fooling somebody else and they trying to fool you too. She's talking bout Sugar daddy when she know damn well she giving up the guts to mans too.

Last edited:
Shoot up the club playa

:lol: I'm wearing three rubbers when i'm in this. :lol:

Man, turn that trick out and tape it. Buss all on her face.

Co-sign

Ole girl might get you killed. Id still schedule something at the telly.

:lol:, I'ma take your advice

yea she got good jeans. I'd go head and blow that up and then convince her to set up Sugar Daddy for the life insurance jux and choreograph an accident. He must be really loaded if she dealing with him like that knowing she want other men and tryna have her fun while he's in the bathroom

Yeah, i think i'ma let her throat me. I feel like she doesn't spit, either.

Im from the gutta so I guess Im just naturally wary of situations like that where that bitter side eying dude
I wouldnt trust her coming to my home her place nor hotel.

Damn, you got me questioning this chick now. I'ma contemplate on this one.

"We can post for a moment but not now
Your homie tryna do a little bit more for ya ma
So it would behoove you if you play it cool
Fake quality time with dude, laugh at his jokes cause he far from broke
Fleecing for his dough, order some equipment for us
Put it in the studio"- Spitta

Enough said

Im other words, buss' on her?

Yeah I popped off a shorty from here like 2 weeks ago. Her bio reads not here to hook up keep it moving. We had 2 drinks aND she was ready to go back to the telli...

Shorty was a freak...

Talking to this thick Spanish chick from uptown. Been talking to her all week probably gonna meet up in a week or 2...

This. Was actually talking to someone Bout this on Friday..shiesty girls are the worse to deal with cause they fooling somebody else and they trying to fool you too. She's talking bout Sugar daddy when she know damn well she giving up the guts to mans too.
Yea Miami is full of women like that...they are scum of the earth.

Always coming around the hood talking about some..."yall tryna pull a lick??

Like hell no broad get yo lil  square suburb ratatoullie *** from round here....they be main ones breaking down in tears and ready to snitch when the cops got them in that room, because they not really built like that and aint about that life foe real.

I can't stand square *** **** from the suburbs who carry themselves that way.

Ain't nothing cute about that behavior.

Last edited:
Not POF related but local bar related. So i went out last night... Went to a local bar. Solo. I am posted on the wall jus' chewin' on some gum; not even a drink in hand. I see some white girl twerkin' it and gettin' busy on some black dude on the dance floor. So, as i glance over this girl is ice grilling me. Like it was one of those 5-10 second stares that has "I. WANT. YOU. RIGHT. NOW." written all over that persons face. Anyway, about 10 mins later the white girl and black guy stop dancing and happen to sit on the window sill next to me. So they are talking for a little bit and then the Black dude decides to go to the bathroom.about 2-3 mins pass by and i get a tap on my shoulder.
It's the white girl and she's straight spittin' G-mack into my ear.
laugh.gif
talkin' bout'...

"You look so good", "You look like trouble and i like trouble.", If i wasn't here with my sugar daddy, then i'd be chilling' witchu'", "You should snap me or text me."

I procede to give her my 6 Plus and she leaves her digits in there. Her man --er, i mean "Sugar Daddy", comes right back after she gives me her number. Son was side eyeing me all night.

Should i proceed and buss' on her face or nahhhhh, should i keep it movin'?
Her name start with an S?

Back
Top Bottom