Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I don't know if I will ever truly be done with the streets. It's the chase that gets me.

But after the fact it's just....eh.

I probably need therapy. I want a kid though eventually so I gotta settle down at some point

Breh! I’m finally locked in, in a commited Relationship and happy as hell. But the devil be tempting :lol:. It’s a few chicks I used to mess with, talk to etc..that know for a fact I got a girl, but be shooting their shots hard. This one be sending me nudes on IG, with “good morning daddy“ msgs like every day 🤦🏾‍♂️ :lol:. Another one wants to “meet up for drinks”…and talking about “one last time”. Then this one joint, that’s engaged to some pro ball player overseas or something (shorty got some money) and she too still be trying to go. Had to stop messing with her, almost got caught up smh. And Then the going out part, is even more tempting when you out and about in the mix with the guys.

**** crazy for real. These chicks is GOING these days. Pretty much every time I step out with the fellas these days…there’s like an 80% chance some joint is trying to come back to the spot and kick it. And I entertain it for a lil…but ultimately turn it down. Me & frshstunna frshstunna hit the streets some weeks back, just to watch the game and have some drinks (Steph 40 ball vs the bulls :pimp:) and we ended up with 2 chicks on us. They came back to Stunna crib, and we was kicking it. I pretty much just curved shorty, while playing wingman and keeping her engaged :lol:.

I matured a lot, because a few years ago…I’m taking them down. These women can sense when you’re unavailable…and it makes them want you even more.

I think there is something to be said about human nature, and the urge for “the chase”. The empty feeling after you hit will forever be a real thing tho.

Drake had a quote about this some years back, that was 100% spot on.

Lol Idk where the Tay thread is at..so I'll just post this here .I met a chick Saturday at whole foods..cute dark skin chick..I get her # we're talking later that day..she tells me she's married but she's looking for a friend because her husband has a girlfriend..they told her and I guess she was cool with it and she's going to stay in a relationship with him..but her husband doesn't want her to have "friends".. yesterday she sends me hella videos of her playing with herself while saying my name..she was pretty much begging for me to meet up with her to smash later this week..I thought about it for a second but then she told me her and her husband have a gospel singing group that performs around the DMV...I'm good on her shorty I'm not about to get my blessings snatched from me messing with those heathen's

Breh! I’m finally locked in, in a commited Relationship and happy as hell. But the devil be tempting :lol:. It’s a few chicks I used to mess with, talk to etc..that know for a fact I got a girl, but be shooting their shots hard. This one be sending me nudes on IG, with “good morning daddy“ msgs like every day 🤦🏾‍♂️ :lol:. Another one wants to “meet up for drinks”…and talking about “one last time”. And Then the going out part, is even more tempting when you out and about in the mix with the guys.

**** crazy for real. These chicks is GOING these days. Pretty much every time I step out with the fellas these days…there’s like an 80% chance some joint is trying to come back to the spot and kick it. And I entertain it for a lil…but ultimately turn it down. Me & frshstunna frshstunna hit the streets some weeks back, just to watch the game and have some drinks (Steph 40 ball vs the bulls :pimp:) and we ended up with 2 chicks on us. They came back to Stunna crib, and we was kicking it. I pretty much just curved shorty, while playing wingman and keeping her engaged :lol:.

I matured a lot, because a few years ago…I’m taking them down. These women can sense when you’re unavailable…and it makes them want you even more.

I think there is something to be said about human nature, and the urge for “the chase”. The empty feeling after you hit will forever be a real thing tho.

Drake had a quote about this some years back, that was 100% spot on.

Man look...woman say they want a man to be faithful to them but that doesn't mean they want a man that can't get other women.

It's a dangerous game. I missed a "you up" text at 2 am last Friday cause I was already in bed with the main situation. I already got my nut off but if I knew she was gunna hit me I would've flaked cause I wanted to sample the new one.

Just because I haven't beat yet. It's that rush when you get new yambz for the first time.

What happened to you wo :smh:

When man’s dem is right, he’s right :lol:

Been saying that quote was some real ****. Can’t find it, but it’s essentially about the feeling and excitement of the chase, then the moment you nut…you feel like you’d rather be playing video games or by yourself or some other **** or something like that.

When man’s dem is right, he’s right :lol:

Been saying that quote was some real ****. Can’t find it, but it’s essentially about the feeling and excitement of the chase, then the moment you nut…you feel like you’d rather be playing video games or by yourself or some other **** or something like that.

That's how I know if I really like a woman. If I still want you in my presence after the fact.

I prefer stability. The same ol good ***** that I know will be there tomorrow and the day after :pimp:
I been surviving off strangers and casual partners for so long the appeal aint been there in a while :lol:

My problem is I was in a LTR for 3 years. From the ages 21-24.

Way too young. Imma settle down at 27 so I have 2 more years to get this out my system.

That's how I know if I really like a woman. If I still want you in my presence after the fact.

Big facts. Found the quote I was looking for ahat ahat

“The seconds after a man reaches climax, that’s like the realest moment of your life. If I don’t want you next to me in that fifteen, twenty seconds, then there’s something wrong.‘”

Damn, from 2012 :lol:

Ima settle down at 27 is wild :lol: . You gon change that thought process quick .

Its relative man. Some dudes legit can find happiness around them. Kinda worked that way for me. I started in like middle school. Good run in high school and college. And most my 20s is hazily filled with weekends, days of a rotation of women. Body count is something I thought I’d be proud about at this stage (kinda am, kinda not)…but looking back, was reckless. Super….SUPER LUCKY I never got burnt or had a kid. Plan B’s, maybe a $400 expense one or two times, couple scares…consistent wrapping it up, great luck and a good immune system I guess. But those are the life experiences and I enjoyed it in the moment.

I just hit 31. Been pretty much locked in since 29. Two years of being a mostly relationship guy, kinda settled down. It ain’t bad at all. Really depends on what your experiences were.

Ima settle down at 27 is wild :lol: . You gon change that thought process quick .
Right? 27 is probably the hardest living I've ever done. Between drinking, women and weed I was gonna end up in a hospital if I kept living like that. Ya boy had heart palpitations I was straight up just ignoring :lol:
I was at clubs, bars, parties, hitting chicks sometimes 3 a night, stumbling out of Ubers at 4 am drunk and/or high, to catch 3 hours of sleep before I went to work and started all over again the next night :lol:

wavycrocket wavycrocket

Man, I swear chicks have a 6th sense of knowing when you’re taken and it just gets them going

even when your girl is nowhere near you, they know

**** is crazy. It’s up there with gut instinct, mothers intuition etc.

“Oh you must have a girlfriend”
“Ain’t no way you single”

Etc etc. Meanwhile, you just chillin…shooting the ****. It’s wild

For the first time in my life I'm #TeamRaw with this current chick
But I will always advocate primarily for the use of condoms
andy-samberg-condoms.gif

kermit-darkside.gif

Right? 27 is probably the hardest living I've ever done. Between drinking, women and weed I was gonna end up in a hospital if I kept living like that. Ya boy had heart palpitations I was straight up just ignoring :lol:
I was at clubs, bars, parties, hitting chicks sometimes 3 a night, stumbling out of Ubers at 4 am drunk and/or high, to catch 3 hours of sleep before I went to work and started all over again the next night :lol:

I did a lot of damage my first 3 years of undergrad and this past year.

I don't think I can keep this pace up tbh :rofl:

Its relative man. Some dudes legit can find happiness around them. Kinda worked that way for me. I started in like middle school. Good run in high school and college. And most my 20s is hazily filled with weekends, days of a rotation of women. Body count is something I thought I’d be proud about at this stage (kinda am, kinda not)…but looking back, was reckless. Super….SUPER LUCKY I never got burnt or had a kid. Plan B’s, maybe a $400 expense one or two times, couple scares…consistent wrapping it up, great luck and a good immune system I guess. But those are the life experiences and I enjoyed it in the moment.

I just hit 31. Been pretty much locked in since 29. Two years of being a mostly relationship guy, kinda settled down. It ain’t bad at all. Really depends on what your experiences were.
I feel it. It's just that 25 is still so young. ****** is still on the scene at that age, still young enough to where its okay if you don't fully have your life together and so forth. Bruh still has enough time to "level up" and go even harder. Not saying he wont settle down. Just making that decision at 25 and for it to be at the age of 27 is too concrete imo.

My problem is I was in a LTR for 3 years. From the ages 21-24.

Way too young. Imma settle down at 27 so I have 2 more years to get this out my system.

I am speaking from the male perspective but there is nothing wrong with settling down at 27 IMO. It really depends what life you're about i.e. if you want kids, your career, goals, etc. In retrospect, I wish I would have thought about that stuff, or at least taken it more seriously, at his age (25).

I been surviving off strangers and casual partners for so long the appeal aint been there in a while :lol:

This is soooo true. It's fun and the chase is cool but it's just sooo draining trying to juggle multiple yambs and keep a rotation. I just don't even have the desire to do it anymore. It's weird :lol:

Next chick I hit raw is gonna be my wife cuz this **** too addictive and my pullout game is nonexistent :lol:

Bro my first college GF...we initially started smashing with condoms and it was good. We had talked about going raw (which I believe she had done before but I hadn't) and she was saying nah because it would be too addicting. Couple weeks go by then on some random month (maybe 7 or 8) anniversary we smahs raw and

Literally no turning back since :lol: :smh: |l

Lol Idk where the Tay thread is at..so I'll just post this here .I met a chick Saturday at whole foods..cute dark skin chick..I get her # we're talking later that day..she tells me she's married but she's looking for a friend because her husband has a girlfriend..they told her and I guess she was cool with it and she's going to stay in a relationship with him..but her husband doesn't want her to have "friends".. yesterday she sends me hella videos of her playing with herself while saying my name..she was pretty much begging for me to meet up with her to smash later this week..I thought about it for a second but then she told me her and her husband have a gospel singing group that performs around the DMV...I'm good on her shorty I'm not about to get my blessings snatched from me messing with those heathen's
Be safe if you meet up with her, no telling what kind of foolery her husband could be up to.

Back
Top Bottom