Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I dunno, I found chicks in Finance and other professionals super freaky and willing once you bust them down. YMMV I guess.

Most are if they are actually interested and or attracted to you.

Flight attendants, nurses/healthcare workers and female service members are the cheat code.

Y'all not worried bout catching covid from these chicks off the apps?
Is this 2020?? Jk but to answer your question, no I'm not scared, I'm vaxxed and understand the risks meeting new people and socializing in public areas. In no way saying I want to get the vid. If someone is an anti-vaxxer and constantly talking political then yea I'm not meeting up with them.

Y'all not worried bout catching covid from these chicks off the apps?
jbtzxclsv-nah.gif

Had close to 2,000 deaths and over 154k new cases yesterday so I don't see what's so diff from 2020 in terms of covid climate. Good that you're at least moving with some kinda caution regarding the anti-vaxxer chicks

Is this 2020?? Jk but to answer your question, no I'm not scared, I'm vaxxed and understand the risks meeting new people and socializing in public areas. In no way saying I want to get the vid. If someone is an anti-vaxxer and constantly talking political then yea I'm not meeting up with them.

I've personally known a bunch of ppl vaxxed that are on the younger side recently and for the most part they're ppl that have been out and about with ppl a lot. Not talking about just death but other long term effects that could come with getting covid

What's there to worry about? I'm vaccinated, and I'm also young and healthy. The percentages of me catching, getting sick and dying are so low. I have a better chance of winning the lottery, than dying from Covid 😆

Most are if they are actually interested and or attracted to you.

Flight attendants, nurses/healthcare workers and female service members are the cheat code.

This man KNOWS.

At one point in time, I had a 4-girl rotation of women who were flight attendants. They had the same arrangements with men in cities they'd travel to often. It was what it was.

Back
Top Bottom