Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Are you from a big city?

My boy who is not a looker at all signed up for Hinge and he matched with some nice looking girls...

316C5CC6-25BC-4116-96BE-A247772D2F9A.jpeg
:lol: :smh:

I saw another one that said "if you are vaxxed dont match me. 🙅‍♀️ immediately"

Man I completely forgot how to have a conversation on Tinder.

Every convo dying even when they start it and are enthusiastic in the beginning.

Man I completely forgot how to have a conversation on Tinder.

Every convo dying even when they start it and are enthusiastic in the beginning.
You shouldn't really be having convos on there my guy. Get the digits... plan a meet and that's it.

These chicks get bombarded by dudes... the more time you waste talking on the app... she's just gonna move on to the next

Facts and I'm in NYC.

App purposefully makes you weed through undesirables before it lets you see decent ones
Is it me or are so they show u women from outside ur distance range too? Looking at some of these pics I don’t think any of the women I seen have been to nyc lol

Quick question, met this chick a few weeks back at a bar (she approached me)

Next day we texting and she says she isn't looking to date and just wants to be friends, I say cool got too many anyway (yes I actually said this lol)

We have hung out a few times since lunch etc... but I got tipsy and asked her if she wanted to come over and watch a movie at my place this week around 9ish and she said yes :nerd:

Wondering if she is fronting and actually wants the d? I am trying to make it work with another woman so not really trying to put myself in a situation

Next day we texting and she says she isn't looking to date and just wants to be friends, I say cool got too many anyway (yes I actually said this lol)

We have hung out a few times since lunch etc... but I got tipsy and asked her if she wanted to come over and watch a movie at my place this week around 9ish and she said yes :nerd:

Wondering if she is fronting and actually wants the d? I am trying to make it work with another woman so not really trying to put myself in a situation
She’s grown and knows what the deal is if a man asks her to come over. She’s just trying to play innocent.

wear basketball shorts, no drawls. You're getting that unless you say or do something to talk yourself out of it.

okay, i've been on hinge for almost a month now & i gotta know ... what is the deal with the roses only category women, do they select that or does hinge do it. & what is the purpose of it, just to try to get you to spend money, do the women get a piece of the profits or something, lol?

okay, i've been on hinge for almost a month now & i gotta know ... what is the deal with the roses only category women, do they select that or does hinge do it. & what is the purpose of it, just to try to get you to spend money, do the women get a piece of the profits or something, lol?
All the baddie are in that section...
I don't know about how it is in your area, but here in LA, the daily rotation of girls in the Rose section is absolutely A1.

Def wouldn't pay for it though... Just shoot your shot with the one free rose you get every week.

All the baddie are in that section...
I don't know about how it is in your area, but here in LA, the daily rotation of girls in the Rose section is absolutely A1.

Def wouldn't pay for it though... Just shoot your shot with the one free rose you get every week.

yea i'm aware, but i've seen women in there who have been on the regular side also...so is it random, like how do they get up there, btw... i got 50 roses g ... we outchea.

What's the logic behind the hesitancy to throw a few bucks to be in a concentrated section of baddies?
They're like $3ea I think... I might buy a few one day. Just haven't had the need lately...

And again, the girls on there are like IG model fine .. I think most of them are simply "click bait" to get guys to buy roses.

I usually use my free rose every week on the most basic girl there. Who's usually always a solid 8. :lol:
Ive only ever gotten a response twice.. :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom