Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I've gotten some sloppy top from a couple of girls who were on the chunky side and I swear all of them went all the way out when they did the deed. It was too damn good :smokin

Maannnnnn. I'm tellin' you :lol: Thought about hitting her up for round 2 after work. As a matter of fact, all my south jersey folks if y'all in here hit my pm I'll put y'all up on some easy ones right quick.

Last edited:
Maannnnnn. I'm tellin' you :lol: Thought about hitting her up for round 2 after work. As a matter of fact, all my south jersey folks if y'all in here hit my pm I'll put y'all up on some easy ones right quick.

Applaud this man [emoji]128079[/emoji]
Would drop the PM if I wasn't in NYC

Last edited:
Nt been clowning me for years for talking bout how good big girl dome is. Big girls and ugly ******* honestly, my top 5 in that category 3 are big and 2 were 5/6. They already at a disadvantage so they know they got ground to cover, so they learn how to throw that neck right. Have dudes hitting em up like they cold.

Maybe it's just me but Hispanic "chubby" girls can still look damn good, especially online 
pimp.gif

This is fax. Big chicks are hungry all the time so of course they gonna gobble the d.

Had one that served me up so proper. Yall ever seen nat geo when they have one of them bass fishing shows on? Shawty had me squirming like one of them fishes tryna jump out the boat. Body was on point too, just big boned. She was a real freak..pics available :nerd:
Hit the PM B

Last edited:
This is fax. Big chicks are hungry all the time so of course they gonna gobble the d.

Had one that served me up so proper. Yall ever seen nat geo when they have one of them bass fishing shows on? Shawty had me squirming like one of them fishes tryna jump out the boat. Body was on point too, just big boned. She was a real freak..pics available :nerd:

Hit the PM so we can squash this Mudiay vs DLo beef :nerd: :lol:

I've taken down a handful of big girls. Some have very pretty faces that make them quite attractive. The best head I ever got was in 10th grade, from a Puerto Rican girl in the back of her house.

She was really feeling the kid and she served me up proper. I'm talking bout eyes rolling back and body starting to convulse. I could have smashed the next day, but I messed that up by being a chatty patty.

We gonna just ignore this huh?

[emoji]128064[/emoji] Hit the pm

Nt been clowning me for years for talking bout how good big girl dome is. Big girls and ugly ******* honestly, my top 5 in that category 3 are big and 2 were 5/6. They already at a disadvantage so they know they got ground to cover, so they learn how to throw that neck right. Have dudes hitting em up like they cold.
I'm not gonna lie.....I love ugly girl head

Met this chick off Tinder that looks like a miniature version of Kerry Washington. She's 23 and cute. Still trying to figure out what she wants to do in life. But other than that, she's cool.

Oh and last week met this Hatian girl off match. I thought I left her for dead...as far as talking to her. Then she hits me up after like a month or so. We talk, I say let's meet. We did the next day for lunch and I don't know what to make of her :lol: her body was nuts tho.

I'm suppose to be meeting two other girls this weekend from pof. Both 34+ and looking good. So I'll let yall know how that goes...

I can vouch for the thick girls with the proper dome game. Had this chick I met online a couple years ago. Fast forward 4 weeks later and we're sitting in the backseat of her SUV in a Cracker Barrel parking lot. She did the business. All I could do was....

Chopped it up with a bad one this morning on pof. Laid down some Oscar award winning game only to find out she lives 2 and half hrs away |I but you know I tossed her my math and told if she ever in town hit my line. Keep that life line going

Guess they do stay hungry idk?

They know they are at a disadvantage bc they are thicker girls so they gotta make up for that with their mouf game. Best dome I have ever had in my life was from a 38 year old who was nice and thick and good lord i'd never had anything close to that since.

Chopped it up with a bad one this morning on pof. Laid down some Oscar award winning game only to find out she lives 2 and half hrs away |I but you know I tossed her my math and told if she ever in town hit my line. Keep that life line going
Pics? :nerd:

Guess they do stay hungry idk?

Man tell her to get on a mega bus

Back
Top Bottom