Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Met up with a joint last night from POF. Tried to get her to meet me half way but no bueno. She decides she wants to meet up at Prospect Park in Willowbrook. That's about 10 min away from her and about 30 min from me. I'm coming from the west side of town. Anyways I get there, I call and text her to find out where's she's at. No response. 10 min later, I texted I'm leaving. The moment I pulled out the parking lot she called apologizing talking about how **** happened and she'll explain when she gets there....if I was still down. I was like OK cool whatever. We meet and by gawd she was built like a brick house :smokin and she explains to me why she was late. Basically she was dealing with an ex she had to put a restraining order on smh. Showed me the paper work on her phone and errything and asked me if I received any calls from a certain number. Reason being is cause they still share the same line and he can see the numbers of who's texting or calling her. Anyways we decided to leave cause the music was too loud, so we went to wingstop in my car.

We get to wingstop trying to decide what we want. She mentioned she wanted bbq wings and headed to the restroom. I was like ummm ok. So in there talking to the cashier, she comes back and was like did u place the order. I was like nah. I don't know how many wings u wanted, if u wanted fries, drink, etc. Then she made it a point to try to embarrass me about not being a man, not being assertive and how she gonna have to wear the pants. Mind u this was in front of the cashier and 3 customers. I was confused as hell, like where u getting all that from? Just cause I was being considerate and waited until u got back? Bruh I wanted to leave so bad but we took one car :lol: Anyways we eat, talk, yada yada yada. We leave but she wanted to walk the food out. For the Houston cats, we was on the somewhat decent side of Greenspoint. But it's still Greenspoint and no ******* way am I walking around 10:30pm in a sketchy area of town. I so I told her nah. Took her back to her car, we chopped it up some more in the parking lot. Felt the *** and **** heavy...they were A1. But I see nothing more than just hitting it every now and then. I couldn't be in a relationship with this chick at all! :lol:

Yo Peep Game Peep Game I'll send u a pic of her later on tonight.

Bruh I was dealing with a similar chick who had a ex with a restraining order be pretty funny if it was the same girl. Was her name Niki?

Is tinder completely messed up for anyone else too? I had close to 500 matches on my old account, now I can literally go days without one single match

I read that Tinder uses an algorithm that is dictated by many variables. If you delete your account then sign back up, that's a strike against you. If you swipe right everyone, a strike. If you don't interact with your matches, delete matches, don't have common interests/friends from fb, don't have many pics, etc. All these factors can make your profile less visible. I think some nerd explained all this on reddit so take it with a grain but a lot of people seem to be having the same issue.

Lately I've been more selective with my swipes and more engaging with all my matches even if I'm not interested in meeting up and it seems to be helping.

Yeah I've read some similar things too. I'm really trying to limit my swipes now and trying to be much more selective

Le sigh

Messaging this chick on pof. She wanted to take it to email cause she was deleting her profile and sure enough she did. Anyways email each other back and forth. Brought up meeting up and I get this....

"I get a nervous but excited feeling as i see i have another message from you. If I can give my opinion on our exchange of emails, I say everyone we meet in our life is no one but a stranger, we just break the barrier and let them into our lives, From there, a sort of relationship is established, someone becomes a friend, best friend, lover, or sometimes someone you want out of your life. I have been single for 2 years now. i really feel we can get to know each other better if we continue with this conversation. Tell me a bit about your last relationship?"

Long *** explanation. I aborted the email smh. I'm thinking she catfish man :lol:

Here's her pics I managed to snag before she deleted it

View media item 1704330View media item 1704332View media item 1704333

Le sigh

Messaging this chick on pof. She wanted to take it to email cause she was deleting her profile and sure enough she did. Anyways email each other back and forth. Brought up meeting up and I get this....

"I get a nervous but excited feeling as i see i have another message from you. If I can give my opinion on our exchange of emails, I say everyone we meet in our life is no one but a stranger, we just break the barrier and let them into our lives, From there, a sort of relationship is established, someone becomes a friend, best friend, lover, or sometimes someone you want out of your life. I have been single for 2 years now. i really feel we can get to know each other better if we continue with this conversation. Tell me a bit about your last relationship?"

Long *** explanation. I aborted the email smh. I'm thinking she catfish man :lol:

Here's her pics I managed to snag before she deleted it

View media item 1704330View media item 1704332View media item 1704333

Most def not from the Houston area.

Julia Kelly

Last edited:
Le sigh

View media item 1704339

ahhh youre right @thenewjs23  
laugh.gif

I had my suspicions. I tried to google image search the pics but nothing came up. So i was like ok lemme see how she reacts to us meeting. She gave me that...i was like "bye *****"

The old "deleting my profile, can we take it to email?" should have gave it away that she was fake

Been trying to get into this POF thing, but good lawd the women in Mississippi (at least in this area) that pop up on my list are ugly as all outdoors. The ones that pop up from Memphis tend to be decent, but I'm not trying to make that 2 hour drive for some kitty especially when it comes to North Memphis.

Made the switch to OKC lately been getting more responses POF literally is over crowded in NYC 6's ain't responding out here. I think cause I left my account alone for a min I stopped popping up on girls feeds I stopped getting first messages completely.

Been messing with this slim chick from there 29 but has a few kids so probably won't take it serious but we did the 2 date thing so she is planning to gimme the yambs Saturday night even said she shaving her kitty for me and all that. Good she drives and said she'll park her car at my crib while we hit nautical mile. Chicks 27+ are always straight to the point they want the D immediately.

Last edited:
With the limit on Tinder, you have to be selective. As a whole, it resulted in people being more picky. Before you'd swipe and give someone "average" a chance, now you're swiping left on those "average" people on only going for bad ones. This is true especially for women who were like that to begin with.

With the limit on Tinder, you have to be selective. As a whole, it resulted in people being more picky. Before you'd swipe and give someone "average" a chance, now you're swiping left on those "average" people on only going for bad ones. This is true especially for women who were like that to begin with.
theres limits to Tinder now? how does that work?

Hell yea

Can't lie, it's refreshing havin my line boom all attractive ones

I tried to hop on Black People Meet and quickly closed my account once I saw that you had to pay for everything. What type of online pimping is that?!?!?!

I tried to hop on Black People Meet and quickly closed my account once I saw that you had to pay for everything. What type of online pimping is that?!?!?!
its free for her and  FEE for you.. their business model is.. "profit from male thirst"

Back
Top Bottom