Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

What that mean mama?

You are cute though, remind me of my homegirl a bit.

that nobody caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares and don't backpedal. you was talking greasy 2 pages ago :lol:

See I can already tell you'd be a pain in the *** :lol:.

I am a handful.

Come on Pepper you only got like 8 words in your profile and I gotta write more than Whats up how are you to get a response. Not just you but some females on there in general

Yes, 8 words. that's all a FEMALE needs. And guess what, more than half of the time ya'll ain't even checking for my intellect.

It's private. You need a bouquet of diamond roses and a sonnet from Web dubois to view it

This.

What if pepper was gold st. Capitol or catfish y'all would be sick . I hope she the real deal tho

I's is real.

I's is real.
better online or in person just post a random pic for all ur fans on nt 
pimp.gif

Some of yall seem to drag out that bs smalltalk early on, just happy to have them replying to you even though we aren't saying anything really phase way too long.

I give em 3 replies then I'm straight action

Opened up a PoF/Tinder profile over the weekend to try out some of your guys "tips" just for fun :lol: Gave their #'s to my boys after getting them and closed the accounts last night, I'm good :lol:

Last edited:
So I got peer pressured into using Tinder by my friends just for the lolz (already in a relationship)

Already got a match LOL

women so backwards you wont answer a  straight forward hello , but will settle for corn of cob n move every man to NEW YAMBSTON
roll.gif
mean.gif
They say they're always tired of being hurt and want something real,

then end up with the same type of guy that hurt them before. Most are idiots and don't really know what they want

Back
Top Bottom