Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

View media item 993810View media item 993811
I was already suspicious before I went into Inspector gadget mode, so with a google image search
SHEMALE.These lady boys out here livin foul.
1167607459.jpg

spoiler]

Last edited:
Even if that was 100% female you can not disrepect yourself and hit dat

Its face is so HURT

Lawd have mercy

I've had POF for a couple months now, I get a good amount of "____ wants to meet you"s but I'm never attracted to any of them

Am I shallow as **** with too high standards? Or is this the norm for males on online dating?

Am I shallow as **** with too high standards? Or is this the norm for males on online dating?

Post their pictures and we'll judge :nerd:

I'm pretty sure the more attractive chicks don't use the meet me thing or just click NO on everyone so they don't come across as making the first move or whatever.

To answer your question I think everyone's standards or whatever(Mainly females) become skewed one way or another because there are so many options with no effort involved.

Post their pictures and we'll judge
nerd.gif

I'm pretty sure the more attractive chicks don't use the meet me thing or just click NO on everyone so they don't come across as making the first move or whatever.

To answer your question I think everyone's standards or whatever(Mainly females) become skewed one way or another because there are so many options with no effort involved.
No pictures homie
mean.gif

Honestly, I think I'm not cut out for online dating. It sounds cool on paper but I'd honestly rather have known the person IRL before I attempt anything. And the whole nature of photographs. Lots of girls look AMAZING in photos but look busted in person. Likewise, there are women who aren't really photogenic but are still beautiful in person.

Still gonna keep my profile on the off-chance that a supermodel hits me up
pimp.gif

I get off work in a few minutes and shorty is meeting me at the crib. Not eem gonna shower.
Violation homie. Where they do that at

Last edited:
I've had POF for a couple months now, I get a good amount of "____ wants to meet you"s but I'm never attracted to any of them

POF quality is just shaky in general

Tinder is where it's at

I gave y'all a master plan and what to say online to yambs. None of y'all using my golden techniques. Just send a few messages and then day can u do me a favor? Then say I'm rarely on here just txt me. It works for me

Back
Top Bottom