hilarious prank phone call on a telemarketer ahhaha

Just turns this into an official prank video thread
pimp.gif

i love messing with those lowlifes.. 
laugh.gif
 i know for a fact they get in trouble if THEY hang up the phone so i try to keep them on the line for as long as possible. 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

i love messing with those lowlifes.. 
laugh.gif
 i know for a fact they get in trouble if THEY hang up the phone so i try to keep them on the line for as long as possible. 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I remember always seeing a number pop up on my phone, same dude trying to get me to subscribe to something, so the next time he called, I'd pick it up and just yell
laugh.gif
. Like yell for 2 minute intervals, stop, once he tried to get a word in, I'd yell some more
roll.gif
then hang up. Dude called once a day after that for the next 3 days. The last day, he called, same yell tactic. A minute after he hung up, his supervisor called to make sure someone was a actually yelling at him and not him just BS'ing her. I screamed at her, too.

I remember always seeing a number pop up on my phone, same dude trying to get me to subscribe to something, so the next time he called, I'd pick it up and just yell
laugh.gif
. Like yell for 2 minute intervals, stop, once he tried to get a word in, I'd yell some more
roll.gif
then hang up. Dude called once a day after that for the next 3 days. The last day, he called, same yell tactic. A minute after he hung up, his supervisor called to make sure someone was a actually yelling at him and not him just BS'ing her. I screamed at her, too.

Back
Top Bottom