Highest-income counties in the US

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Dont understand why PG (Prince George's) County, MD isnt on here. Aside from the richest county with a majority minority population, we should be on the list also.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You can't be serious. And I LIVE in this county.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Dont understand why PG (Prince George's) County, MD isnt on here. Aside from the richest county with a majority minority population, we should be on the list also.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think its the richest county with a majority of African Americans, but its a shame that that's not saying much.

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think its the richest county with a majority of African Americans, but its a shame that that's not saying much.
I wasnt serious at all.  Was just wondering.  Thats what I'm saying a majority of African Americans, high cost of living, yet not on the list. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wasnt serious at all.  Was just wondering.  Thats what I'm saying a majority of African Americans, high cost of living, yet not on the list. 
The PG County school system is garbage though.
ohwell.gif
  You guys pay all those taxes and your schools suck. Roads are terrible. Shifty cops. No shots just saying. I'm not equating this to it just being an African-American county but it's real :/

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The PG County school system is garbage though.
ohwell.gif
  You guys pay all those taxes and your schools suck. Roads are terrible. Shifty cops. No shots just saying. I'm not equating this to it just being an African-American county but it's real :/
Yeah PG cops suck #$%. Dudes are some of the worst in the nation. A lot sucks about this county, I'll be joining my buddies in Montgomery Co. once I move out though...

Oh yeah and income wise, you have a good amount of families in the 70-80k range which is decent, but certainly a LOT of 40-50k households weighing that average down.

how is the cost of living in some of those top 10 counties? seems like it's high mainly due to the fact that it's needed to survive out there.

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

Howard County, MD ... good for them. Still can't stand being here. 

Why though? While I'd like to move to a big city I'm glad I'm from here. Great place to be raised.

We ballin in Fairfax County. It's funny because only Northern Virginia is ballin, while the rest of Va is either doing alright or doo-doo.

Morris County and New Jersey gets it in.
pimp.gif
Funny how the impression of Jersey people get is the Jersey Shore and sewage....Jersey has some of the wealthiest and most educated counties in America.

Back
Top Bottom