High In public???

Originally Posted by Noodles

Laredo's Finest have a test for ya. they put cotton in your mouth, if it comes out dry, pause, you have cotton mouth. 30 day lock up.

Yeah AIGHT...if you just let random folk stick things in ya mouth all william-nilliam, then thats your biz...but me my own personal self, I'll be good andgahdamned if I consent 2 a flagrant and unwarranted invasion of my body by anybody...
On topic tho: It's not what you know...its what you can prove.

laugh.gif

Cotton mouth. If they really wanna bust people for that go to the local courts during the summer, I'm always dehydrated with cotton mouth after abasketball game
laugh.gif

Older people see you with bloodshot eyes and won't know any better, they might assume you're on big time drugs.
Big time drugs?...last time I checked bloodshot eyes was a sign you been smoking that goodie.

I like being high in public, except at school, too damn boring.

i just dont care man, ive gone to hang with my folks, ive gone to the movies, the mall. out to dates/dinners/ clubs etc.

my cousins sporting events.

to work

i just dont care man,

i can't stand driving on that. I get all paranoid like everyone knows i smoked cuz my music is blaring and im just noddin my head chillin it's scary ashell on the thruway

it's kind of annoying trying to order food though cause you probably look dumb/high as hell, going back and forth between choices and can't make upyour mind and pausing after every word.

went to go eat sushi at this one restaurant really high
they hooked it up with more food and dessert
being high FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

i just dont care man, ive gone to hang with my folks, ive gone to the movies, the mall. out to dates/dinners/ clubs etc.

my cousins sporting events.

to work

i just dont care man,
co-sign

it's kind of annoying trying to order food though cause you probably look dumb/high as hell, going back and forth between choices and can't make up your mind and pausing after every word.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

true

I was looking at some of my pictures on facebook and saw one of my, standing a few feet away from a a cop and I was groovin' on mushrooms that night.Luckily that was from Isla Visa on Halloween so the cop was looking out for belligerent drunks mostly.

roll.gif

Word I always end up spending money on dumb $%+ when
pimp.gif

Got the
nerd.gif

Feels like people know. I just stay laughing at anything.

OP i suggest you dont smoke in public. you too paranoid. you cant get high and be paranoid. it would make you go crazy and get a panic attack.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

I was looking at some of my pictures on facebook and saw one of my, standing a few feet away from a a cop and I was groovin' on mushrooms that night. Luckily that was from Isla Visa on Halloween so the cop was looking out for belligerent drunks mostly.
who does hallucinogens in public?

your asking for a bad trip..

Back
Top Bottom