High In public???

Can you get in trouble for being high in public?? say you have NO paraphernalia, NO weed, NO residue, NO cigar wraps. NOTHING. But your eyes are red and youjust look high. ??????

What about if you smelled like weed but had nothing on you or anything that idicated that you had been smoking weed on you?

laugh.gif
no

Originally Posted by FORTY 1

thats called a p.i. public intoxication......its the best!

Seriously?? I would tell them to prove it. They dont have test to tell if your high

I dont know, but I got caught high in high school and decided I wasn't gonna be high in public anymore

in some places, if you're acting a fool you can get written up for public intoxication. but it depends on where you live.

What about if you smelled like weed but had nothing on you or anything that idicated that you had been smoking weed on you?

no, what ever happened to those kids in HS that came to class smelling like straight weed? nothing
laugh.gif

haha wow. If you are paranoid about this you probably shouldn't be smoking weed.

laugh.gif
There was this guy that came into the theater, HIGH AS MOTHER f.....and the managers called the ambulance and stuff and this dude was just laughin and doing wierd stuff while they were checking him

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif
There was this guy that came into the theater, HIGH AS MOTHER f..... and the managers called the ambulance and stuff and this dude was just laughin and doing wierd stuff while they were checking him
Ducktales
laugh.gif

There is no way someone called an ambulance on a high person... unless they were screaming or something like a crack head

Laredo's Finest have a test for ya. they put cotton in your mouth, if it comes out dry, pause, you have cotton mouth. 30 day lock up.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif
There was this guy that came into the theater, HIGH AS MOTHER f..... and the managers called the ambulance and stuff and this dude was just laughin and doing wierd stuff while they were checking him
Ducktales
laugh.gif

There is no way someone called an ambulance on a high person... unless they were screaming or something like a crack head
why would i lie, no ducktales at all. This dude was just walking hell weird, and the managers asked him what was wrong and they told me that hesaid he had too many weed brownies
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom