HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

bag looks good, i was set on the hybrid but now i dont know :lol:

nice pick up

another day, another collab

53126413-E342-4286-936B-5A4C6A8D42A2.jpeg

Walked in Nordstrom they had these caught my eye and looked great on my feet . Didn’t help I had those Marni socks on they looked perfect .

These will go in summer rotation .

Size down if anyone interested I wear an 8 and these are a 7.

https://us.balmain.com/en/men/sneakers/run-row/

Few colors on sale .

looks good, prada just makes the last/silhouette so good and the thicker midsole without going od separates it from the others too and gon’ stay more classic moving forward, grats :emoji_thumbsup:

everyone got some nice sandal pick-ups :emoji_fire:

im going a different though and go with classic designer derivatives

problem when i find something i like is i end up getting a bunch of em and it helps (doesnt help?) that they’re all on discount :lol:

IMG_3119.jpeg

Haven’t worn them for more than a couple minutes but definitely much better than your typical rubber slides.

plebeian in a comparison but also got a belt :lol:

always wanted the RLPL stirrup belt, should be a good daily, still looking for a western style belt, might go with celine

IMG_3132.jpeg

Funny thing is we went out because I needed some new loafers or something for work and ended up with those instead. Now I still need shoes for work.

what happened to the pradas?

celine got some chunky penny loafers, i think it was supposed to be on sale too, it was on the sale link they sent me and everything on the link was discounted except the loafers but if interested you can always call the store and see if it is part of the sale

contemplated returning my pradas and getting these celines but i think the pradas are shaped better overall

IMG_0673.jpeg

IMG_0674.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom