HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

These shxts are huge. I knew I should’ve stuck with my usual LV size but got talked out of it :smh:

0E7B70DD-3955-4101-80D6-C73ABA60E2D4.jpeg
19B0B095-CF2A-4B16-A9A2-14C223D17AF7.jpeg
0B33A5C2-B270-4838-A950-6D87A1519BAE.jpeg

For these LV joints are they 1 1/2 size down from your U.S. size or 2 sizes down? The website size quide for the trainers says 1 size down.
I wear 10.5 in pretty much everything so would I need a 9 LV?

Question is all LV runs big? I ordered the size 60 hat - thing huge - had to get a 58.

Now I’m concern about the Bomber I ordered online - I got a size 50.

Last edited:
imma just live vicariously through you guys so yall gon have to post how yall pullin all of these off

TBF, it’s easy to look corny in anything.

Just say YOU can’t pull it off bro, it’s kool.

A178D299-B2C7-4C8C-A848-10760A9D0F42.jpeg

</NTextremes>

In all seriousness, Its easier to look terrible in all green highlighter kicks ill tell you that. Personally, I just dont like green kicks, same with black based sneakers, same with blue.

Too early for all this reaching bro lol

2chainz one of the biggest clowns I seen in my life when it come to designer, and you post him as if he’s the posterboy to gettin fly. Cut it out lol

I dont doubt people can pull it off, its as easy as a hoodie pants and green kicks but I can see how rfx can say its “tougher” to pull off highlighter kicks (without looking like 2chainz). Obviously an extreme example. Ive seen plenty of people pull off those green Bottega boots, its easy as black coat, pants, sweater hell matching green bag. Its when some go OD with it. Granted that can be said for any shoe but its extra loud when its a loud shoe to begin with.

I didn’t want to say anything haha.. but yeaaa he or she post mad weird stuff all the time but say these are hard to pull off 😂😂

wait a min

when did i say its hard to pull off?

i said i just wanted to see how you guys are wearing them to encourage more fit pics and keep the thread alive and kickin

yall want to read to much into everything so yal can start an argument :rofl:

its the holidays, everyone needs to chill

and all the things i post are the purpose of the thread, show new things and where fashion might be going and what might peak some peoples interest and sometimes the crazier it is the more interesting it is even if you will wear it or not

Back
Top Bottom