HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Wore my SLP jodhpurs today

182BEF98-014D-4DE0-8CA6-81AC0EE70F23.jpeg

Any of you guys have issues with heel drag on your boots?

Oh yeah, really bad on the SLP's. Funny thing, people are always saying how they would never buy boots with crepe soles cause they wear out super fast but I found that to be completely false. The heels on my SLP boots look 10 times worse than on my Bottega boots. My oldest SLP boots is only a year old and I had my Bottega's for 3 years.

Oh yeah, really bad on the SLP's. Funny thing, people are always saying how they would never buy boots with crepe soles cause they wear out super fast but I found that to be completely false. The heels on my SLP boots look 10 times worse than on my Bottega boots. My oldest SLP boots is only a year old and I had my Bottega's for 3 years.

Oddly enough this makes me feel a lot better.

It’s crazy how fast it wears down.

I’m not one to walk like I’m walking around egg shells either. Nope, gave that up a long time ago. I must be a lazy walker or just bad habits.

Kevin - those are the thick gaberdine version. Night and day difference from my runway pair. Worth every penny.

Yeah I'm sure cause the sizing you mention is different too, the waist in good but they are baggy and loose from the waist down. I'm gonna try to go to the store and see if they have the other version.

Oddly enough this makes me feel a lot better.

It’s crazy how fast it wears down.

I’m not one to walk like I’m walking around egg shells either. Nope, gave that up a long time ago. I must be a lazy walker or just bad habits.

Same here. It makes me sad when I look at the bottom on Jodhpurs but at the end of the day they are made to wear. So I'm going to enjoy them as much as I can. At least they can be resoled.

I do have a unworn pair of Jodhpurs in sigaro though. :smile:

Last edited:
Wear what you buy and enjoy it...

Saving it for a special moment?

Everyday is special, b.

Life is short!

I agree. I meant to say was I have two pairs of Jodhpurs in sigaro. Once one becomes completely destroyed and no longer can resoled I have a brand new, unworn pair to do it all over again. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom