HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

skipped the outlets for black friday this year

hows the crowd what kind of discounts they got?

also realized they opened a celine outlet to the one i go to on bf, really curious what stuff got in there

skipped the outlets for black friday this year

hows the crowd what kind of discounts they got?

also realized they opened a celine outlet to the one i go to on bf, really curious what stuff got in there
Crowds was kinda bad for certain stores gucci,coach, Burberry

SLP line was not bad prob 15 min wait DO2 were ranging from $70-$150, Wyatt were $270 big sizes only tho

Celine had very little mens stuff but it was also 50% off with a a extra 30% nothing really caught my eye except a denim shirt

Where are y’all located for these outlets?

Only one high end outlet in Georgia is Gucci, Burberry, Versace, Ferragamo, Armani

Last edited:
i'm in SoCal and my favorite outlets about an hour and a half away but it has the most designer stores

desert hills has slp, gucci, prada, versace, burberry, mcqueen, balenciaga, moncler, tom ford, etc... and most recently added balmain and celine and CL

listing the stores makes me wanna go now at this very moment :lol: whatever BF sale got going on ends tonight

i'm in SoCal and my favorite outlets about an hour and a half away but it has the most designer stores

desert hills has slp, gucci, prada, versace, burberry, mcqueen, balenciaga, moncler, tom ford, etc... and most recently added balmain and celine and CL

listing the stores makes me wanna go now at this very moment :lol: whatever BF sale got going on ends tonight
I wish I lived closer to that mall. There's a Gucci boot that I have been waiting for to hit the store lol.

Crowds was kinda bad for certain stores gucci,coach, Burberry

SLP line was not bad prob 15 min wait DO2 were ranging from $70-$150, Wyatt were $270 big sizes only tho

Celine had very little mens stuff but it was also 50% off with a a extra 30% nothing really caught my eye except a denim shirt

Damn how was the selection for the jeans? I prolly would’ve copped every pair in my size at those prices.

pradidas A+P LUNA ROSSA 21
12/09 - ~$650

1606858404313.png

1606858417885.png

1606858427266.png

Back
Top Bottom