HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

lv lows are nice, its really grown on my and one of the instances i prefer the lows over the hi's

price-wise, if it doesnt make a dent in your wallet go for it, lv never goes on sale so you really wont see it discounted later and regret it, if anything retail on it might actually go up

i swear the balaenciaga speed trainers retailed at around $500-$550 when it first came out, not they're like $750-$800

1581360939024.png

1581360951696.png

lv lows are nice, its really grown on my and one of the instances i prefer the lows over the hi's

price-wise, if it doesnt make a dent in your wallet go for it, lv never goes on sale so you really wont see it discounted later and regret it, if anything retail on it might actually go up

i swear the balaenciaga speed trainers retailed at around $500-$550 when it first came out, not they're like $750-$800
thats why i got the MM fusions, for that price and something made in Italy

it really amazes me they are fully hand crafted, I imagine some dude in an Italian workshop with a glue gun all like "This glue drip isn't perfectly imperfect yet"

esp for the price i paid for them

should have brake light in the back, that red strip should light up when stop walking

They’re fire, if you can afford it why not. Get the 7.5. I got an 11 as a size 12 & while they fit I’d go 10.5 on my next pair.
Thanku!!! I’ll order now! I been getting a lot of hate saying there are nothing but an Air Force 2 and a rip off of Jordan’s but that’s why I like them . They remind me of one of my fav Jordan’s the cement 3’s plus what Virgil represents as the designer at LV I think this piece will be a classic . Just my 2 cents lol

go to the store and order from there if you can, when you pick it up you can try them on and if it doesnt fit then ask them to re-order it for you

I wear a 8 in Jays.

Got a 6 in these, and still feel I could have size down another half size.

But like mentioned above, try them on first to know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom