HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

SSense sent an email that sale is now up to 60% off, check the grey teddys and it actually went up in price :lol:

Green ones went down a little bit though

Thing that sucks for me is that temps have been steadily dropping around here and I may not be able to rock mine until the spring.

Are they canvas with leather trim?
Yep
SSense sent an email that sale is now up to 60% off, check the grey teddys and it actually went up in price :lol:

Green ones went down a little bit though
Same thing happened on the women's black on black Teddy that I was planning on getting for my wife. Talked to my SSense rep, and he said he'll honor the lower price.

better late than never
need the true blues next on sale
SLP bred 3.jpg

Attachments

• SLP bred 2.jpg
    SLP bred 2.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 18
Ssense uses AI (artificial intelligence) to dynamically discount their products. Even using the same currency (USD), if you change your shipping location from say USA to HK or Canada, the price will vary by a few %. From a tech standpoint, it's an insane system, but they're also a multi-billion dollar company now so it's in their best interest to use technology like that to price their products.

I don't estimate them for sure and SSense is one of the biggest out there when it comes to selection but woof, $2billi.

Other places are closing and SSense are making that much and they do not even accept exchanges :lol:

I know they aren't anything special, but I can't stop wearing these. Maybe because they come out the box looking like beaters.

IMG_20171203_152944.jpg
Those are nice. Not sure how I spent all these years wanting my shoes to be in prestine condition to now liking when shoes look worn? I've even been thinking about getting a pair of Golden Goose. Crazy how things change...

Sizing help:

Hey guys
I’m a 3 in moncler... would you suggest a 48 or 50 in SLP Teddy?! Hard to know since there’s no store around me!

Thanks guys!!

they do, mostly shoes and random pieces here and there but that's not where I got the jacket from, I just use the hanger

Back
Top Bottom