HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

EE2DB877-0334-4590-862A-D5BF47BA9293.jpeg
Gray Trail kicks came in.

May cop. These fire af.

sort of want those trails too and when i see others wear them they look alright and not overly huge but when i wear them they seem so gigantic, it might be from the wearers perspective but it's just weird, same with my triple s and why i have worn that only a handful of times

i might take the plunge if i see the breds on sale

oh man i thought the geobaskets were heavy, tripleS is like wearing literal boats, any day you wear them is leg day :lol:

I didnt think they were heavy wearing em, they feel heavier if you just hold them. I wore them once for a whole day in the city and yeah I did feel tired quicker but I woudnt say they were super bothersome for the whole day.

Just sucks I cant drive in them. If my car was auto probably, but stick shift with em is annoying. :lol:

FDMTL are nice, it's like a cheaper version of bluebluejapan

unfortunately they barely sell at deep discount, i have two pieces and got both from barneys or barneyswarehouse for maybe 70%-80% off

i wish they got more stockist here in the US but customers who wants to pay premium for denims/denim-dyed clothing in US are limited or they go the bluebluejapan or visvim route

TR.jpg

Anyone think Cargo pants are going to come back in style. I am really feeling these Amiri denim cargo

Attachments

• TT.jpg
    TT.jpg
    507 KB · Views: 9
maybe though its been a tech ninja staple for a while now and rick owens is still releasing different iterations in his style

i'm also loving nike/acg they have been releasing, i guess its not the traditional khaki/camo cargo shorts trend from a few years back

but easy pass on cargo jeans, these ones from the same designer amiri might be better
1098147_mrp_ou_xl.jpg

i like these cargo sweats from moncler and stone island and rick makes them awesome cuts
NMN5FVX_mz.jpg

1118478_mrp_ou_xl.jpg

1093069_mrp_fr_xl.jpg

Been championing this. Dudes I da celeb wearing heat thread some haterz

Back
Top Bottom