HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Needles is so overrated, literally Zara type designs.

The cK stuff Raf did was whack af too. The sneakers were trash, most of the clothing was trash. Good riddance.

I don’t know much about needles but I agree about Raf, with the exception of maybe a couple of pieces

sneakerpimp2k8 sneakerpimp2k8 sorry you’ve got such bad luck with wallets man. Can’t go wrong with the classic damier though. My puppy chewed my goyard card case and wallet recently. I’m going to grab something new soon. Not sure what yet though.

Needles being like Zara is laughable they consistently bring interesting silhouettes. They use different fabrics etc..,

Design wise, not talking materials and fabrics. What interesting silhouettes has Needles brought? Wide legged track pants? Cmon now.

I don’t know much about needles but I agree about Raf, with the exception of maybe a couple of pieces

sneakerpimp2k8 sneakerpimp2k8 sorry you’ve got such bad luck with wallets man. Can’t go wrong with the classic damier though. My puppy chewed my goyard card case and wallet recently. I’m going to grab something new soon. Not sure what yet though.

Thanks bro... super annoying, not even the money spent but having to replace my license and cards, the card numbers changing and having to set everything back up. Any idea which direction you'll head in? I have a buddy going to Paris at months end could have saved some money but I feel super unorganized when things aren't in place.

Yeah, I’ve never lost a wallet but I can imagine it’s a pain in the ***.

I wanted something other than Goyard initially. Considered Thome Browne, LV upside down pocket organizer, and Faure le Page but will more than likely go Goyard again. I like just like the print. I may go green or burgundy this time. My blue one was a little little loud.

getting tired of my blue goyard card holder. but cant think of what to replace w it aside just another color lol.

Yeah, same here. Prada has some nice options. Couple of friends at work have them. Very simple.

A while back I used to use the LV Murakami monogramouflage passport holder to hold my cards. I’ve since sold it but I like that print still. I’d like a cardholder or wallet like that. Oddly, they didn’t release any type of wallet in that collection.

Design wise, not talking materials and fabrics. What interesting silhouettes has Needles brought? Wide legged track pants? Cmon now.
I mean just look at their instagram
Their patched work flannels are the best in the business .
You can say the samething about SLP and Off white cheaper brands rip them off all the time

2A82A1DE-4B1A-4F7A-9DD7-43D1437F147F.png

i like that hermes, its somewhat unique

curious how thin it is one folded

:lol:

I mean regardless the time of year, opinions will be had.

not saying got keep it pg but you ain't got sound so angry all the time

jus sayin'

Last edited:
Seems difficult to access specific cards in that Hermes

yah looking at it, seems like its gon be a hassle since it doesn't look like its gon' be tight enough to hold the cards so accessing one side and i can see the cards sliding down from the other

been teetering back and forth about getting that short sleeve coat

its counter-productive but seems perfect for california winters :lol:

how do they fit?

been teetering back and forth about getting that short sleeve coat

its counter-productive but seems perfect for california winters :lol:

how do they fit?
slightly oversized. not ridiculous. and yes it is made for california weather. i copped via picasso swerve picasso swerve NT discount so it was a no brainer

Gonna be in Chicago for a week on business, any recommendations of places I should hit for shopping, food, sightseeing, nightlife etc.

Back
Top Bottom