HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Alright, who scored a pair of harness wyatts from saks for $687? I am jealous. lol

I got them for that price earlier this year from Saks. The oiled/waxed black suede version. I still haven’t worn them yet cause they’re a half size small and I need to take them to a cobbler to get stretched. Debating selling.

I got them for that price earlier this year from Saks. The oiled/waxed black suede version. I still haven’t worn them yet cause they’re a half size small and I need to take them to a cobbler to get stretched. Debating selling.

Size?

Need your guys' help. I'm 99% sure I'm in the process of being scammed on Grailed. Bought something 2 weeks ago. Seller agreed to ship out the next day. No communication for over a week. Filed a Paypal claim. Still nothing. Escalated to a dispute. Miraculously, the next day the seller provides a tracking number. Now, for all I know, the tracking number could either a) be fake or b) be for something other than what I bought (Off White Nikes). So my question is this--what now? I know Paypal will refund your money if the item is not delivered to you, no questions asked (even if you refuse the package), but what happens if the item is indeed delivered to my concierge, I open the box, and it's a pair of used Vans? Am I hooped?

Need your guys' help. I'm 99% sure I'm in the process of being scammed on Grailed. Bought something 2 weeks ago. Seller agreed to ship out the next day. No communication for over a week. Filed a Paypal claim. Still nothing. Escalated to a dispute. Miraculously, the next day the seller provides a tracking number. Now, for all I know, the tracking number could either a) be fake or b) be for something other than what I bought (Off White Nikes). So my question is this--what now? I know Paypal will refund your money if the item is not delivered to you, no questions asked (even if you refuse the package), but what happens if the item is indeed delivered to my concierge, I open the box, and it's a pair of used Vans? Am I hooped?

You can still file for item not as described.

which ones did u cop? also for what price if u dont mind me asking. cuz theres also a lot of fugazi out there depending on the pair

If anyone has these can post some fit pics? Thank you

36551516nq_13_a_v4.jpg

You can always file a chargeback for unauthorized purchase. The seller never wins those...people have scammed me with that 3 times on grailed but luckily I had tracking/confirmations & PayPal covered my loss.

Anyone see any killer sales out there today for CP white Achilles? Best I've found so far is $287 on END, but I'm still looking on other sites before pulling the trigger.

How do the light blue pair fit, want to grab....I’m usually a 34 in jeans but some I can wear a 33

Back
Top Bottom