HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

a few years back they would markdown shoes here and there like shoes that looks like it could be sold at DSW but i don't think that's going to happen now that the brands has somewhat of a reemergence just like most popular Gucci items aren't going to go on sale these days

your best bet is to get lucky in the outlets, not just the dior outlets but department store outlets like NM, Sak and Barneys who gets store leftovers

CA6D8C58-BF80-44E4-AAB6-B486DBC1CF65.png

Since Celine is debuting the Hedi peices on The last week of september. Will these peices be available for purchase by December?

Hey fellas I need some help. Being a big wisconsin fan I've had my eye out for some of the ow x wisco tees for a while. Finally copped a couple because of good price. The thing is idk what to really look for as far as them being legit. I got 1 in today and it feels legit if that makes sense but was wondering if any of you could pm me or whatever some things to look for and I could send over some pics. Thanks and as always much appreciated.

Hey fellas I need some help. Being a big wisconsin fan I've had my eye out for some of the ow x wisco tees for a while. Finally copped a couple because of good price. The thing is idk what to really look for as far as them being legit. I got 1 in today and it feels legit if that makes sense but was wondering if any of you could pm me or whatever some things to look for and I could send over some pics. Thanks and as always much appreciated.

Held the black/white y3 kaiwa in hand....very niceeee

How chunky are they in person? I've been looking at pics online, but everyone wearing them has extra narrow leg openings on their pants (or some weird cropped extra wide pants), so I can't get a good feel for how bulky they actually are. If they're anything like the dad shoes people have been wearing lately, I'll have to pass

yes they do, i've asked them to lower before but they wouldn't

however they do send it USPS and that almost never incur customs fees, it's usually just FedEx and UPS that charges extra

so every time i buy from them, i just make sure they send it via the local post office

yes they do, i've asked them to lower before but they wouldn't

however they do send it USPS and that almost never incur customs fees, it's usually just FedEx and UPS that charges extra

so every time i buy from them, i just make sure they send it via the local post office
Got you, cuz they’re one of the only places I’ve seen carry a 6 in that moncler genius collection, one of the jackets even got a size 7

ahh i see

yah ssense just gets the craziest number of stocks

their warehouse probably looking like eastbays

Back
Top Bottom