HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

is there a way to check the price in canada for certain items?

i have my eye on one thing and they don't seem to want to drop it further, just curious if it is already deeply discounted on the other side

If you're on desktop, go to the footer and you will see "COUNTRY: (YOUR COUNTRY)". Just change it to wherever you want.

thanks, it actually had less discount on the canada version but the items has seemingly sold out and they still had a few last night too :smh:

kind of a grail item i've wanted to get for years now.. sucks

nah, i was waiting for at least an extra 25%

items were dropping to 70% and it stayed at ~20%

nah, i was waiting for at least an extra 25%

items were dropping to 70% and it stayed at ~20%

As I said before, they use a very strong algorithm to determine discounts. If an item has inventory but they aren't further reducing it, this means the item is likely being added to cart frequently and they don't see any reason to further reduce the item since, based on the data they have, they foresee the item selling out at the current discounted rate.

haha, yah it sucks, i never thought of that so i assume many were just also waiting for further discount and try to snatch them up first

there hasn't been any further discount on it in the past week or so, so i took a gamble and lost i guess

Raf-Simons-adidas-Ozweego-Black-Metallic-Silver-Release-Date.jpg

Raf-Simons-adidas-Ozweego-Metallic-Silver-White-Release-Date.png

Raf-Simons-adidas-Ozweego-Silver-Collection.png

i'd probably want the black pair if it was rose gold instead of silver

i could see margiela doing a metallic dip on their GATs

As I said before, they use a very strong algorithm to determine discounts. If an item has inventory but they aren't further reducing it, this means the item is likely being added to cart frequently and they don't see any reason to further reduce the item since, based on the data they have, they foresee the item selling out at the current discounted rate.

Wonder if page monitors effect this as well.

395D10CC-89DF-42C4-9B50-00A2466F2D00.jpeg

Today’s pickup. Needed a long wallet since I have close to 20 cards (smh). Sick of LV and Goyard is beyond played out. $325. No brainer.

SSense is really pissing me off. So much stuff is on sale if your shipping location is Canada vs. USA. Saint Laurent hoodies are like 60-70% off for Canadians. 0 discount for Americans. BS.
proxy szn?

Back
Top Bottom