Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
my only issue is that airlines will keep using this as an excuse to not give out refreshments on flights.
I haven't flown international since the pandemic started but on domestic flights since last year they have brought out beverages and food plenty times.

Delta gave me hella almonds today
Might be the weirdest symptom I've heard yet from a variant
dahellcurl.png

M
I haven’t paid full price to fly them in forever because they keep giving vouchers to me and my family and we can’t even use them all. :lol:

Damn hook a brother up 😂

But inknow you fly monthly to see your daughter so they hook you up. Getting the Amex delta card might make sense for you.

Yeah, I just fly her here all the time atl to mpls isn’t bad regardless. They have like 8 turn around flights a day since they are both hubs.

I already have that Amex. :pimp: I think I got like 75k miles right away for opening it.

yeah, it's not even worth it to try some of these cheap airlines.

I was on a 12 hour united flight and they didn't even have screens in the seats to watch movies. they had like one tv up front.

The mask inside planes is a bit pointless with the snacks/drinks. I flew during one of the peaks and they still passed snacks around.

Everyone's mask is down and chewing with their mouths open anyway for a solid hour plus.

I guess the logic is the less exposure the better even if you take it off sometimes.

I'm over caring about all this or trying to make sense of it.

This should go into the Unpopular Opinion thread, but I like airplane food. I’m talmbout the hot meals they roll out in those carts.

Just flew to Hawaii on Saturday with Hawaiian airlines and they gave drinks, snacks and a breakfast sandwhich. I think they’re one of the only airlines that still give out meals
When you fly international you get meals. Even though Hawaii a state, I presume it's distance from the mainland allows it to fall in that category.

When you fly international you get meals. Even though Hawaii a state, I presume it's distance from the mainland allows it to fall in that category.
damn i flew to hawaii and got a little snack tray but no meal

southwest though

I can’t remember exactly what it was but I know United gave me some pack with celery, peanut butter and raisins for a “meal” before. :lol:

I like Delta, but you gotta fly at least Comfort+ for it to be a good experience IMO.

The first-class meals are nice, but last time I flew with them it was during Omicron so they were still giving out those struggle meal boxes.

Jetblue is cool if you are doing economy. It is going a bit downhill, but they are still better than most.

Flew Mint/first class a couple of times (mostly when it first launched, and the prices were reasonable). My last time on Mint (before Covid) they had bottomless Rosé and I went in. By the time I got to Vegas, I was gone.

Catch me walking to the rideshare pickup like...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom