Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
First case of coronavirus confirmed in New York City
By Carl Campanile and Bernadette Hogan

March 1, 2020 | 8:08pm

coronavirus

BACKGRID
The first case of coronavirus in New York City was confirmed on Sunday to be a woman in her late 30s who recently traveled to Iran, a state official said.

Governor Cuomo released a statement on Sunday night announcing the first case in the state. A source told The Post that the woman lives in Manhattan.

“The patient, a woman in her late thirties, contracted the virus while traveling abroad in Iran, and is currently isolated in her home,” Cuomo said in the statement.

Despite the state’s first case of the deadly virus, Cuomo insisted, “There is no cause for surprise — this was expected.”

“As I said from the beginning, it was a matter of when, not if there would be a positive case of novel coronavirus in New York.”

As of late Sunday, there were 76 confirmed cases of coronavirus, known as COVID-19, across the US.

I'm in the Bay Area. Not sure how to receive this, but it says these two are in ISOLATION AT HOME. Filtering through this thread has my mind going everywhere. One minute it's a zombie apocalypse, the next minute Corinavirus is like a mild flu/cold. Hearing they're at isolation makes me think they're symptoms are mild and they're going to be fine. Trying to be optimistic because if I don't, my anxiety will go through the roof :lol: :emoji_cold_sweat:

The lockdown of Wuhan and the state of Hubei is unprecedented. 50+ million people locked down, the largest quarantine in human history

Not sure if I'll be headed into Manhattan beyond this week the way this thing is spreading. For sure I'm wearing my mask on public transportation.

South Korea reports 4 new deaths from coronavirus, raising death toll to 26

South Korea: 123 new cases

Andorra reports first case of coronavirus

Iran reports 523 new cases of coronavirus and 11 new deaths, raising total to 1,501 cases and 66 dead

JAPAN CONFIRMS 15 MORE CORONAVIRUS INFECTIONS ON MONDAY-KYODO

*It's gotten much more difficult to find COVID19 #'s for Japan on their news sites...their tops stories are about other countries' COVID19 and how the BOJ/Kuroda/Abe will backstop their stock markets :smh:

Back
Top Bottom