Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s crazy that they are still having “so many” new cases even though the whole country is basically in lockdown. Gotta be spreading through the ventilation systems of apartment buildings or something...
Wow, that would suck.

Cook County, State Health Officials Confirm Coronavirus Case

Nobody 9 and under has died of this coronavirus to date.

I’m not gonna say this is false information, but what about those reports of people saying they saw multiple children being put into single body bags? I couldn’t bring myself to seek it out myself, TBH.

I’m not gonna say this is false information, but what about those reports of people saying they saw multiple children being put into single body bags? I couldn’t bring myself to seek it out myself, TBH.
This is going off reported numnbers

Who knows what China is hiding

S. KOREA REPORTS 20TH DEATH FROM COVID-19, OVER 3700 INFECTED - YONHAP
R.I.P.

SAMSUNG CONFIRMS COVID-19 CASE AT GUMI S. KOREA SMARTPHONE PLANT - BLOOMBERG

Last edited:

I saw the vids...was Not fake news...hauntingly sad.
The vid I saw, CCP Officials placed 3 small deceased children into 1 adult body bag.

[RTRS] 29 Feb - THAILAND RECORDS FIRST CORONAVIRUS DEATH -HEALTH OFFICIAL

GettyImages-2642688-2-700x613.jpg
AP_381222140-resize-700x532.jpg
GettyImages-3316897-1-700x542.jpg
GettyImages-3314944-1-700x873.jpg

NUMBER OF PEOPLE INFECTED BY CORONAVIRUS IN IRAN IS 978 - STATE TV, CITING HEALTH MINISTRY SPOKESMAN

- Iran: 385 new cases, 11 new deaths

Last edited:
UK DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SAYS 12 FURTHER PATIENTS IN ENGLAND HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 BRINGING THE TOTAL NUMBER OF CASES IN THE UK TO 35

Back
Top Bottom