Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
i feel like barbershops/hairdressers opening back up isn't a big deal since social distancing measures could be implemented so easily in that environment - possibly only do appointments, limit how many people could be in the shop, everybody masked up, etc.

what do you guys think about gyms? personally, i wouldn't risk it. BUT if people are masked up and possibly gloved up & equipment are constantly cleaned, I can see this working.
Need the golf course opened up. That’s one of the first businesses that should be open. It’s social distancing by nature

Gyms and barbershops opening up is a hideous idea. The gyms are just plain dumb right now. All that sweat and heavy breathing. Might as well just inject them all with the virus as they walk in. Barbershops you have all that one on one contact. Whoever cutting hair getting the virus with the quickness. This is not a good idea just yet.

Gyms and barbershops opening up is a hideous idea. The gyms are just plain dumb right now. All that sweat and heavy breathing. Might as well just inject them all with the virus as they walk in. Barbershops you have all that one on one contact. Whoever cutting hair getting the virus with the quickness. This is not a good idea just yet.

so when would be a good time? ideally, we need herd immunity and/or vaccine. before that happening, opening anything up will always be a risk.

How big of an effect would it be on the economy if we waited another month until we slowly opened places up?

Huge but the wealthy will push for it to happen.

Better to keep things shut if possible and see if the numbers around the country get lower.

I know it's crazy and people need money for food and rent but I think its better to be safe then sorry.

Better we suffer financially then more people lose their lives

Me personally I would wait till the end of the summer to start opening up.
NYC is in bad shape so that's why I say till the end of summer other states might be a different story

Last edited:
Announced yesterday to us. Our CEO is the man.
My sis used to work for northwell health system and if it's the same guy, behind the scenes he's an ***. Apparently he likes to invite new hires to this annual party and choose one new hire to fire at that party, just like that. It could be for something as small as if he thinks someone is not paying attention to him when he talks. Or if he's talking and the person's phone goes off.

The year my sis got hired, she was at that party. he didn't fire anyone, and he said 'It's because I'm in a good mood tonight.'

Barbershops and salons opening up is fine..............if it is restricted by appointment only AND everyone is masked-up, BOTH WORKERS AND CUSTOMERS MASKED-UP ESPECIALLY.

No appointment = no walk-ins AND no waiting in the room

Most bank lobbies have already begun doing that during the Stay-At-Home orders to be honest (like Wells Fargo Banks), so I feel that should apply with Barbers and Salons IF they are given the OK to be re-opened up first.

LARGE GYMS are in the same category as public parks and public beaches.........absolute should be one of the last priorities to be re-opened

When can gyms re open? There is no answer. Just like when can sports resume

More time is needed to figure this stuff out

I feel for honest folks in the gym industry who lost jobs but it’s probably one of the least essential things. People can still workout without a gym

My sis used to work for northwell health system and if it's the same guy, behind the scenes he's an ***. Apparently he likes to invite new hires to this annual party and choose one new hire to fire at that party, just like that. It could be for something as small as if he thinks someone is not paying attention to him when he talks. Or if he's talking and the person's phone goes off.

The year my sis got hired, she was at that party. he didn't fire anyone, and he said 'It's because I'm in a good mood tonight.'

I was at one of those haha. Never heard about anyone getting fired though. He's got a solid rags to riches story, no idea how he is off camera.

Opening up hair salons??? The funniest part is that all these inbreds talking about "I need a haircut" have A LOT more physical deficiencies that they need to work on first. Getting your ratty unwashed hair dyed isn't going to save you from looking like the bottom of the barrel of human genetics to the rest of society.

what happened to the price of oil today shows that if we as a race stick together as people, we can make a huge impact in climate change and fossil fuel use if we change all of our habits to less material possessions and focused on just required good and then shift localities to produce those

People can still workout without a gym

This. I’ve actually be more motivated to workout since this all started and have found great home workouts.

It’s probably been recommended in here but the Nike Training Club is the hoods and offering access to premium content while this goes down. No equipment needed either. Definitely worth checking out for those of you who need ideas.

Even if they open up my shop I'm probably still going to attempt to cut my own hair once my clippers come in.

It's not like I can do permanent damage to my hair that my barber can't later fix, right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom