Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lol how is he not right ? Florida literally opened up beaches when they hit their record of most cases in a day that same day . They’ve yet to hit their peak and are gonna get crushed

I was just stating a positive fact, and he came through with a negative opinion

I understand it’s not over, it might never be, but we’re trending downward. Just trying to stay positive through all the negativity that gets posted

26BE7EAF-FFCB-4862-8E51-95A0697CB251.png

This could be like the flu and something we have to go through every year, like I said just trying to see the glass half full

A flood of new research suggests that far more people have had the coronavirus without any symptoms, fueling hope that it will turn out to be much less lethal than originally feared.

While that’s clearly good news, it also means it’s impossible to know who around you may be contagious. That complicates decisions about returning to work, school and normal life.

Has anyone used Instacart during this time? Is it safe?
Not sure how their precautionary measures are compared to Amazon fresh.
Do they even check in on their shoppers?

Has anyone used Instacart during this time? Is it safe?
Not sure how their precautionary measures are compared to Amazon fresh.
Do they even check in on their shoppers?

used it two weeks ago, the delivery guy had a mask on and gloves.. that's about the most we can ask for right?

but i also heard some people were getting their orders taxed..

these obese unwashed inbred animals protest staying at home orders because they want to get burgers (which you can do right now anyway), but they’re also too busy eating deep fried twinkies when it comes to protesting against substandard healthcare and education (which are two of the major factors that make their garbage existences even more garbage in the first place). Amazing

Back
Top Bottom