Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wholeheartedly believe this. To become the number one economy you gotta destroy everyone else's.

I just hammered some muppet with that point yesterday.

guy went on and on about the great American capitalist system and I was like ¨bet all of Eurasia burning to the ground a few decades back had something to do with that¨...got no response, was declared winner via TKO.

I just hammered some muppet with that point yesterday.

guy went on and on about the great American capitalist system and I was like ¨bet all of Eurasia burning to the ground a few decades back had something to do with that¨...got no response, was declared winner via TKO.

tumblr_mmz5xfmiPw1solyeco1_500.gifv

86 more workers at the Tyson Foods pork processing plant in Columbus Junction, Iowa have tested positive for coronavirus. At least 110 workers from the plant have now tested positive.

Again, isn't Iowa another place that hasn't enacted the shelter in place yet. I guess they still gotta "wait and see".

At the dealership right now
Figured it’s slow so I took my mom’s car for a safety recall
Odd that none of these employees are wearing masks...
Debating if I should get halal guys or try jollibee’s for the first time lol
Heard their chicken is good

ah man, it was so unbelievable I wouldn´t even talk about it if I couldn´t produce screenshots.

my man was not only unironically quoting Ayn Rand in 2020, but was being condescending about it!

I usually won´t go back and forth with a mf online, but dude was on bended knee begging for the scorch.

had me sitting in the office like:
The Rock Smell GIFs | Tenor

I’m Filipino and their chicken is good. I would def try it at least once.

Just got an email saying workplace has a mandatory face mask policy starting tomorrow.

BREAKING: New York City increases death toll by over 3,700 -- "Officials said they were now including people who had never tested positive but were presumed to have died of it."

Last edited:
Everyday there's a new symptom of COVID. If your eyes are irritated, could be COVID. If your right elbow is sore it might be COVID. If your ear is itchy it might be COVID. No wonder why public anxiety is through the roof.

I've been meaning to try that

Back
Top Bottom